[YouTube] StoneHearth Banto

Going Live on Twitch
Link above in first post

New Episode with Hardmode

having a bit of a struggle now with ai and stuff everywhere :slight_smile: decided to try remove better storage after this video to see if it helped or not and halt everything to clean the mess up and it seems to have worked. no idea if removing better storage did anything tho

Going live tonight on Twitch again :slight_smile:
link at first post

Town is getting BIG
a bit of a laggy episode was experimenting with my BIOS and turned of Hyperthreading and forgot to turn it on again :frowning: fixed for next episode and i will have a new cpu this week instead of my old i7 920 @4Ghz i will have an Intel 3930k 6core 12 threads so i hope that will help with some performance. Had this i7 920 for over 8 years and it has been great!

1 Like

Livestreaming Stonehearth on TWITCH NOW
link at first post to join

Armis Maximus
In todays episode i have added the mod Armis Maximus that has all these new cool Weapons and Equipment

Back with my “New” Cpu, Motherboard and Ram

2 Likes

Back again
got sick right after latest episode and now back again:) some audio issues with the mic this episode not to much but gonna try a different audio driver

Checking out the New Alpha

Exploring Alpha 24.2 Further
Will be running this town mostly to try the new features

Expanding our A24.2 Kingdom

Getting further with the Progression System in A24.2
game got a lot more interesting with some progression. I would like to see even more in the future for other things perhaps for craftables also

More with the Alpha 24.2 Series

Stonehearth A24.2 - Cooking and Tavern - Ep 6

Stonehearth A24.2 Episode 7

New Episode with the Latest 3.8 of Armis Maximus

The New Advanced Builder
Really love this new builder even tho it breaks easily atm with many things it will soon be great with our helping of reporting bugs to help the Devs

New Builder Episode 2
More Houses but i will have to restart with a New Town again after the latest update that broke save.

New town with the New Builder

1 Like

Naming New Hearthlings in our New Town
Episode 2 with the New Building System

1 Like

Roads in Town
Playing around with the new road tool for this town