Youtube Let's Play (german)

Hello Hearthlings and visitors.

Since I have seen some german Stonehearthplayers here and I make some Youtube-Videos every now and then, I want to share my Let’s Play for this awesome game. Dont forget, it is in german. The complete playlist is here:

I would be happy if you would share your thoughts here or in the videos. This is the most recent one:

Thank you and sorry for my bad english. :smile:

3 Likes

Hi looks good - and here is a Topic for german folks :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I will have a look.

1 Like

This is good–I need to practice my German for musicology anyway! I’ll have to try checking it out later.

1 Like

New episode:

The old bug with the goblins sticking in the ground starts happening again. So I dont know, if I can continue this savefile after the next video (I already prerecorded for sunday).

2 Likes

New Episode with some problems and crashs. Maybe some of you can help me solve them :confused:

Either way, I hope you like it!

2 Likes

New Episode with fresh start in peaceful. Had some problems in the beginnings that may come from translationfiles to german.

New episode! And german translation is in again. :smile:

Thanks to @Wiese2007 !

New video. :house: I am open for suggestions and stuff as always :smile:

1 Like

Next video, a bit late for my schedule.

And I think I did something wrong again… :smile:

1 Like

Two new videos:

Sadly I got the save game bug, so I probably will have to end the series in alpha 8 and either start over or wait for next stable update. Not sure yet.

1 Like

New Alpha -> New videos.

This time its with enemies again since the update puts so much effort on them. Gertman translation is in again and an error with the campfire when it gets lit. Have fun watching!

1 Like

There they are! A Goblin Camp!!!

Have fun!

1 Like

New Video! We have a spy! And have to rescue our pet.

Thanks for watching. :smile:

1 Like

Lets get some more jobs done! New video, YAY!

1 Like

Two new videos

and

Happy Easter!

1 Like

2 new videos again

And the second one has a funny little conclusion about an easter game I did with my subscribers:

And as always, have fun watching!

1 Like

I didnt keep up with posting my videos here lately but there are some new ones for your viewing pleasure:

I hope this links to my playlist. If it doesnt, and you want to watch more videos, here is the complete playlist for stonehearth: link

As a reminder, all my videos are german. Thanks for watching!

First Episode for new Alpha of my german Lets Play!

I love the new underwaterworld :smiley: Have fun watching!

2 Likes

Since Alpha 10 made me restart the progress quite often, here a new beginning:

Even though I didnt need to restart as I realized later >.<

2 Likes