Yeti's Creations

I am just going to make a place I can place things I make…

Like this yeti for instance:

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see more :smiley:

Absolutely love it! It has a very cute feel to it. But at the same time a big powerful frame. And it keeps in the stonehearth style the whole time. :smiley:

3 Likes

cant wait for more! and as @TurtleSquish said it keeps to the stonehearth style.

2 Likes

well done @Yeti! :+1:

absolutely… it screams abominable snowman from Rudolph … to me… :smile:

4 Likes

Nice model.

Just a thought: Make the yeti’s belly move 1 voxel forward- It makes him look bigger.

2 Likes

Snow cone, anyone?

3 Likes

this is what i first thought when i saw it :smile:

2 Likes

So cute :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!
I just tried it and it does make the yeti look thicker.
I will post it later after I finish making some other stuff relating to my yetis…

Thanks everyone for the comments!

1 Like

Cool, I can’t wait to see it.

Okay, here it is…

A little top hat and staff.
Rendered in Blender of course! :smiley:

4 Likes

awesome job man! someone should turn this into a mod :smile:

2 Likes

I love the purple hat dude XD I also like the Yeti, although i’m not sure if I like the thicker body compare to the thinner one. The thinner one makes him look even more subnatural and turns him into his own entity. With the thicker body it is more proportionate but loses a lot of the originality.

2 Likes

Ha, it’s the classic gentleman. GentleYeti, anyone? :smile:

2 Likes

Another race I am trying to make is Lizard people (or Lizardmen if you are using google images or know Warhammer)
So here is my first attempt:

I used the yeti as a starting point and went from there.
Any opinions on how to make him better are greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

5 Likes

wow! yet another amazing creation from you. for this one i perhaps make it slimmer, like the original yeti. i only say this because i always imagine lizardmen to be tall and slim.

3 Likes

I’m just big boned…

But yeah, Games Workshop have done a variety of lizardmen designs for Warhammer :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Amazing job yet again @yeti May I suggest slightly changing the browns in his face to differentiate between his face and the rest of his stomach. Otherwise I love it.

4 Likes

@TurtleSquish, Thanks for the opinion:

(I made the chin darker)
@8BitCrab, Thank you for your idea too! When I was making the lizard guy, I was actually thinking something very similar, tall with broad shoulder. The one on the left is the slimmer one (If anyone had any confusion). I feel the slimmer of would make a good female variation in the lizard race.
@Teleros, Funny frog (slann?, he seemed too “small boned”) priest. Games workshop will be a great place to look for ideas of variation and items :D. (There may be a few models hidden under my bed too).

5 Likes

I agree, that’s what I thought when I saw it.

4 Likes