Writer’s Workshop Discussion. Cycle 4, Week 4 - FINALS

If you want to submit your stories then please head on over here.

This thread is for the discussion of everything related to this weeks theme and submitted stories. Be it a critique, suggestion, or just general chat about your favorite submission.

Also feel free to post other stories you were thinking of submitting or other ideas you had around this weeks theme. If you have new ideas for competition themes, you can submit those right here.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Could I send in a comic? :slight_smile:

whatever you want to submit, that adheres to the existing “requirements” is fair game in my book… :wink:

And so ends my little tale of Carbas, the Uhra, and the Pyrakestrel… It was fun! Hope you guys enjoyed this cycle.

Also, if you’ve been with the previous cycles, you might notice this wasn’t the first mention of Carbas in my stories. We got our first glimpse of the regional commander Geodamo during A Tale of Two Towns, and I felt he needed a comeback…

1 Like

What is the official closing time of submissions?

closed? what’s closed? i see no closed threads… :wink:

ok folks… once again, time to wrap up this competition, announce the winners, and make a quick announcement… but first things first!

congratulations to this cycle’s winners!!!

we had a three-way tie between @PDanford, @Atralane and @Ellogeyen! :smile:

they are all now sporting new, snazzy titles, and in addition to receiving both SH stickers, they may grab one of the following Steam keys:

• Mark of the Ninja
  • Eets Munchies
  • Brütal Legend
  • A Virus Named TOM

i’ll send you all PMs in a bit to work out the details… :+1:

announcement: the Writer’s Workshop will be taking a temporary hiatus, while i jet off to the bahamas with @Geoffers747 until we draw closer to the preview release (and potentially not until after it’s been delivered)…

we’ve seen a steady decline in folks who are entering as well as reading, and it is likely do to the lull until the preview is out, and we have more to digest/discuss…

but take heart, you needn’t fear my wrath… i mostly blame @Geoffers747

till then! :smile:

1 Like

This is neat, I was pondering getting A Virus Named TOM :slight_smile:

claim it, and its yours my good man… :smile:

hit me with a PM, and i’ll provide the code…