Workers on strike

Title:
Workers on strike
Summary:
My workers were mining some hill. They were minig for a while, and then just stoped! I’ve tried re-loading my save = no result, they are just staring. It’s not the first time they act like that. It needs to be mentioned, that they are not frozen, they are idling, eatnig etc.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start mining in desert
  2. Wait for a while

Expected Results:
Hill is mined
Actual Results:
Workers stoped mining
Notes:

Attachments:

Versions and Mods:
alpha 13, no mods
System Information:
Win-64
RAM: 8Gb
CPU: intel® core™ i5-3340 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10GHz

Hey there @Doctor, welcome to the Discourse! Sorry about your striking Hearthlings…it really is annoying when they do that!

Anyway, could you upload the save game where this is happening to the Discourse? To upload a save game to the Discourse, please copy the save folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install) to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, Filedropper, etc and post the sharing link here.

Hello, jomaxro,
After that bug, I’ve tried to start a new game, but after some time this bug appeared again. I should admit, that workers stoped doing anything exept ideling, sleep and eating. The don’t whant to mine or harvest or anything else. May be they just need a break? :smile:

The thing is my save game directory size is over 100mb, wich is not much, but my internet is very slow. I choosed saves according to their “time” in metadata.json, here they are:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Qrc-Hw06E4TzBfNnZMTjBDVHc

I’ll post link to my save game directory as soon as it will load, just to make shure u got right saves. Saves should be dated: 11/26/2015 11:23:08 AM & 11/26/2015. Thx for your job!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Qrc-Hw06E4UUp0VEIzZi1OYTg/view?usp=sharing
all saves directory just on case

Thanks for the saves! I will take a quick look to see if I see anything that I can suggest you try, but likely you will need to wait for @Albert to come and take a look. He is one of the developers of the game and does a lot of the AI work, but is off for the holiday here in the US.

Hello! Is there any chance to know how it goes with workers? Was this bug found by devs or this happens only on my pc?

Don’t worry. It seems that there’s a problem with idle workers in general. They take a lot of time to know what to do especially when they have to loot items. It’ll be solved and I hope soon

@Doctor - This was a great save. We found several bugs which should be fixed for the next patch. Thanks!

4 Likes

Seem to be having the same problem…they won’t build the newest building I have and won’t mine the side of a hill. They will do other tasks, however…Dropbox folder for the game save