Got quite unlucky with repeatedly enemy spawns on day 10 and 11 of normal difficulty, got attacked 3 days in a row and to top it of a total of 4 wolfs spawned on top of my trapper. Ended up with 2 footmans, trapper and few hearthlings wounded with all 4 intensities.
When I managed to flee back to town, the hearthlings started to present behave issues. One footman tried to prioritize an already owned comfy bed instead of her owned mean bed. When I assigned her to a new comfy bed she kept sleeping in the other persons bed. Noticed as well the hearthlings twitching in and out of the beds a lot, like if they want to stay in bed but the game was forcing them to get up to work/eat.
On the (Scratched) they sleep time was quite small and the herbalist didn’t had enough time to heal them properly. This happened between the fights. Footmans ware not being healed due their sleep schedule being to fast and synchronized with the herbalists sleeping and eating schedules.
Problems that I encountered here:
- Strong enemies spawning, far away from the town but, very close to a hearthling.
- Inability to move one single non-footman hearthling out of the danger. (Had to use town defense mode which stopped all other tasks in town)
- Herbalist not healing wounded due sleep schedule being too fast and/or synchronized with herbalists schedule. Aka: Herbalist not prioritizing the healing.
- Wounded Hearthlings ignoring bed claims.
- Wounded Hearthlings tasks conflicting causing animation problem.