Windows 10 Stonehearth?

Will stonehearth work in windows 10? It should in compatibility mode… But i was just wondering… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will run just fine natively! :smile:

8 Likes

I have the current Windows10 and the game runs just fine.

1 Like

wait wat, how did you manage to get it already?

For a while now you could opt-in to get the preview version of Win10. Which is another way of saying Beta. I got it pretty late, only about a month ago. I don’t think you can still get it since the actual release date is tomorrow. And if you did the sign-up thing you’ll be able to download it soon.

For anyone wondering how is Windows10. A month ago it was pretty bad. Right now, using the current ‘release build’, it’s pretty great. I forget it’s a new OS.

4 Likes

good for you… im still waiting on mine… so how did the update appeared?

[quote=“PegLeg, post:5, topic:15045, full:true”]For anyone wondering how is Windows10. A month ago it was pretty bad. Right now, using the current ‘release build’, it’s pretty great. I forget it’s a new OS.
[/quote]
yeah I had the Win10 technical preview installed on a VM at the end of January and was very disappointed back then

I should get my reserved upgrade today but I’m not sure if I really want it :stuck_out_tongue:
maybe I put it on a VM first or as a second boot option since I’m still on Win7 and like it a lot^^

Shall we say we are back to good old XP then? :smile:

OK, updated to Windows 10.

Game closes when I try to run a previous savegame file, I get the loading screen and once the bar has finished loading I get fired back to desktop.

Does not happen for new games.
Does also not happen for new save-games.

Maybe all the save-game files I played while on Windows 7 got corrupted on the merge?

I put it on my main desktop and my Dell tablet when the RC first came out. Dear god it was a nightware, especially with video rendering.