Will you take over this discord community i have made?

Hello everyone, i would like to address a matter of importance well to me it is a matter of importance and to maybe the people that are in the discord itself.

over the past year since alpha 9 or 10 of the game i have made a discord that is yet to be officially a discord for the stonehearth community i wished that it would be an official discord but it never did i went to reddit i went to steam twitter and occasionally on twitch streams. there isnt really alot of people in the discord but i have build it to be a place for people to be able to interact with each other and just talk about stonehearth or gaming related topics.

Up to this point the discord is very quiet and there are occasionally people talking including my self so what i want to do now is maybe to ask the devs if they would like to take over this discord community since they want the devs to be in there more then they need me i mean i dont really offer anything other then basic knowledge of the game.

i am not giving up on the discord tho even if this request is rejected like so many times but what i wish is to get people that are actively social and have alot more to offer interms of handling this discord community to maybe slowly take over it

if a dev is interested i will transfer owner ship and if anyone of the people in the community that would love to help i would gladly give you a rank in the discord after verifying you can be trusted with it

thus is my discussion if you read and didnt understand do ask i will try to explain it clearly and sorry english isnt my mother tongue (main Language) thank you for reading up to this moment and have a nice day

Discord Link : Discord