Official Unofficial Discord

I’m here to share the word that Stonehearth has an Official Unofficial Discord now. For those of you that don’t know what Discord is, it’s a modern-day version of IRC. It works in the same way Skype does with text chats, as well as allows voice chat too. Discord is free to use and provides one of the best ways to connect with other gamers.

If you don’t have Discord, it’s free to download here from their official page, as well as it can be used from your browser if you don’t want to install it directly.

Now with that out of the way, I invite you to join myself and many others on Discord. We have channels for everyone, offering areas for people to talk about,

• General Stonehearth discussions
  • Modding and scripting
  • Or just whatever you’d like to talk to people about.

We also have areas to show off and share templates and buildings, as well as any fanart you’d like to share. After installing Discord, or running it in your browser, just click the link below, and I’ll see you there!

Stonehearth Official Unofficial Discord Invite

5 Likes

Something that recently happened in the Discord that I wanted to share:

Capture
One of our users came up with a new challenege for players looking for something a little harder. Sadly he couldn’t complete it, as his computer bugged out, but I wanted to share his attempt none the less. The challenge:

Obtain 30 Hearthlings on Hard Mode, Without Any Soldiers.

The setup:

Self Defense:

Gain a Hearthling:

Trouble appeared:

And then he had to give up due to lag…
…but that didn’t stop him.

"You were born in the wrong world my friend…

And finally, after much hardship, he acomplished it! 31 Hearthlings…as one of them is dying.

If others here want to attempt this challenge, we'd love to see someone complete it. And as always, we always welcome new faces and discussions on the Discord.
5 Likes

Another update:

Wanted to let everyone know that we’re more active than ever with Multiplayer now out. SEVERAL people have been sharing their Steam names and playing together (or adding them to their profile for others to see), and even more are looking for people to play with. So if you’re looking for people to play with, come join us, as we’d love to have you! And feel free to use our voice channels if you don’t have one of your own.

3 Likes