Why wont this bed be put down?

First post on this forum is a bug post I guess! So I constructed this building and only put one bed in each room. Originally no door or beds had been place (Yes there was a error window that popped up. Then I saved and reloaded which made all the doors be place but all but one bed has been placed. Ive realised now not to trust the ai with furniture in the design building mode but I really dont want to have to deconstruct everything to fix this. Can anyone help?http://imgur.com/a/RMQLC

Do your hearthlings have access to the room?
Do you have enough beds? Fine Clay bed is a different bed.

You can still save the building as template and then use remove to destroy it.

I have 13 clay beds currently due to a trade deal and there is a door and a way up to the second floor. I just wanted to know if there was a way to fix it without having to wait for it to be removed and reconstructed. If not then I guess I’ll have to make due and reconstruct it

Yeah, I never put furniture in my blueprints at this point. I’m not sure how to fix this, maybe have them place a bed next to it and then have them pick it up? Maybe they will place it then if they are next to it?
Also, I adore the look of this building!

Ha, thanks. Im the kind of guy that aims to make thinks good looking and funtional. I’ll try those, if they dont work. I’ll demo it lol

1 Like