Who would you be? Forum game

Ok. So, recently, in my own forum game, i saw newf write something relatively funny in the context of my game, and it reminded me of something. This image:

So I thought, hey, who would i be here? I am almost always in green or red’s place. But i have to choose one. Then I thought, what if i gave each guy a personality that suits them using this image?
So i decided, once this post has 100 posts, i will make another post that says:

[insert number here since using underscores doesn’t work]% of us are [insert personality here since using underscores doesn’t work]
[insert number here since using underscores doesn’t work]% of us are [insert personality here since using underscores doesn’t work]
So yea. You guys get the idea. it’s kind of a forum game, and kind of not.
Credits for the image go to knitty1121 on deviantART.com, here’s the link to the site that i found it on: http://knitty1121.deviantart.com/art/Who-Needs-Makuta-305063991

Anyway, a post would be formatted however you’d like, just make sure you say the color theme of the guy you think you would be.
be honest.
don’t post twice, even if ur not saying a color twice.
plz, avoid trouble and just say a color, don’t start a conversation or something
gender doesn’t matter, so try to just pretend all you see is their personalities
don’t be offended at the end if i say that you are [insert personality here since using underscores doesn’t work], nobody really should be, but I’m just saying, if you go on, your saying your ok with my rules
if you have to, put something random under your post to deal with the character minimum
have fun!
that’s really it! thanks for playing!

@EvanXoooo
Red
dfddf

I would say by the context of my post I would be green

I would be the girl on the far right who’s facepalming.

I would be the one in black. Ironically, that’s my favorite color…

Definitely the guy in grey…O wait, nobody’s in grey? Stupid colour blind eyes…I’d definitely be the guy on the far left…no interest in being part of the brewing fight but I’d definitely enjoy watching it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Guy in Black.
Though girl in blue is a close second, because this

is me sometimes.

Interestingly enough and coincidentally… black isn’t technically a color, it is actually a shade… the presence of all colors. As opposed to a rainbow which consists of all the primary colors, and the intermediate colors created by mixing the primaries together. Or white, which is technically the lack of any of the primary colors.

I’d be either the guy in the brown or green.

I believe you are speaking of pigments and computed colors, not of visible light.

Correct, since most colors are only visible when light is shining on them. Although my post wasn’t intended to be a technical description of the presence or lack thereof of a color or no color, relative to light source.

ALL OF YOU!!! PLZ STOP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD YOUR MAKING MY LIFE NOW. NOW INSTEAD OF WAITING untill there r 100 posts, instead you guys just screwed it up. Now I have to go, “Ok, so there were how many extra posts?” Go in and count all of that, minus 100, is how many points there really are. PLZ. DONT do that.
I’m talking to @htek40 and @Dwalus.
Stop right mow plz. If your going to post, plz just post a color.

I posted off-topic once. No need to rage at me. At least I participated in your little survey, which is more than most people on the forums.

Deleting my response to your survey now.

@Dwalus sorry if you responded. I didn’t see it though. What was it?
And I was raging cuz I was really pissed that in every single forum game I, and only I, make, people break almost all the rules.

Umm too be fair, people have been trying to break the rules of all the forum games posted on the stonehearth forums not just yours. That just the way it goes i’m afraid…

p.s i’d probably be brown

as this didnt really evolve into what you might have imagined, let’s just close it down… and fear not, there are about 47 other forum games to occupy one’s time… :smile:

1 Like