Add Gingers to Stonehearth Vote!

Hello all, as most of you know, I am a ginger. @Tom has called me many things over the years. Things such as a goblin, a mushroom and much more. I think it is time we give me and my fellow gingers what we deserve. I believe that democracy is the solution to this madness!

Vote Here!
Edit: Good job everyone! It looks like people do want gingers! I’ll make sure Tom sees the results next stream (tomorrow)! Keep voting!

11 Likes

I think this requires some change.org action, am I right?

2 Likes

I want to know who “that guy” was.

1 Like

The guy that voted no?

1 Like

“Ginger racism” :joy:

5 Likes

We all know the truth about gingers, and how they all just want one thing. TO STEAL YOUR SOUL!

7 Likes

heh, i laughed rather hard, my neighbors probably think im crazy now… oh wait i am crazy…

6 Likes

Why? :cry: Why do you do this to me?

3 Likes

I’m no ginger, but I always have loved the Weasleys! I vote yes

1 Like

Lets just say that if they want to add gingers in the game the they can and if they don’t they don’t.
It is their choice and i have seen a lot of hatred on some good games because of racism and people who want more races in more and more games.

but here is the point, ok they can ad it (this time it is easy to do) but does it make the game better or is it just wasted time.

because a lot of good games had only one race in it and they still were good games so does it really changes the game play you as a player experience.
just think about it and some last advice,

It is just a game.

2 Likes

Hey, not to be that guy, but this whole thread is a inside joke for the people who watch the streams on Tuesday and Thursday, it’s not real, or is it?

5 Likes

dear Raya… do I dare look at the poll? :sweat:

3 Likes

Do it. It’s your destiny. (To vote yes)

On account of the Giant Inter-National Group for the Emancipation of Redheads, we must regretfully inform you that we find the term “GINGER” derogatory and therefore will not support your initiative.

5 Likes

okayyy im fine with that but, there may be some people like me who will be mis leaded by it.

2 Likes

You do realize all the Orcs are gingers… Makes sense, I think! :stuck_out_tongue:

(On a related note, why was Ganondorf always a redhead? I’m diverting some of the flak away from TR here… I think society’s perception of ‘you people’ is the bigger issue!)

4 Likes

Now I feel the gingers are just being greedy! First they want to steal our souls, and now they want to steal our voxels?

We cannot let this happen! Vote no! End this tyranny!

The first hero class, the Magma Smith concept model, was ginger and still they demand more! When will it stop?!

8 Likes

I want the ginger racism to stop! It’s also unconfirmed that the Magma Smith is a ginger!

2 Likes

[size=16]Do you support gingers in Stonehearth?[/size]

• Yes, I’m a decent person!
  • No, I support ginger racism.

0 voters

[size=16]Do you support gingers in Stonehearth [/size]

[poll]
 - Yes, I'm a decent person!
 - No, I support ginger racism.
 [/poll]

And for what it’s worth, while I am also a ginger I don’t think it’s something Radiant needs to deal with just yet.

4 Likes

I hear that a group called the Red-Headed League is now accepting applications for new members in London.

3 Likes