Add Gingers to Stonehearth Vote Round 2!

They’re heeeeeeerrrrrreeeee…
On April 29th, 2015, this community of ours had a vote to see if the general populous wanted gingers in the game. It was a close vote in the last round, but the majority voted yes. Since our community has grown a lot since then, I feel we must revote to see if the original outcome holds true.
Now, everyone, remember all the trouble us gingers have gone through when you vote. If you want cold hard evidence of the ginger racism in our so far peaceful community, just watch the past streams in the archives on Twitch. Tom, sadly, is the prime example of this racism. Maybe one day, he will see that gingers are people too, and not soul stealing monsters. Maybe one day, our race will enter the world of Stonehearth and be able to live a peaceful life with the rest of the Hearthlings. That day is not today, though, because today we test the strengths of democracy, and we vote like civilized people.

[size=18] Should Gingers be Added to Stonehearth? [/size]

• Yes!
  • No.

0 voters

Happy voting everyone!

Heyho! The first time ginger was added was by @Froggy via the Frostfeast-Mod. Perhaps you can ask him to add it to his Stoneheath Cafe - so that it can be used without the wintermod :wink:

3 Likes

Wait gingers aren’t soul eating monsters? but… but… my life is a lie.

4 Likes

You know…this is starting to become the new “fish pike” for me.

5 Likes

Northmen’s Alliance is coming out soon, and many Vikings were historically gingers.

1 Like

technically there are already ginger models, just not activated in-game yet…

they’re actually just the “blonde” variants for black guys though…

2 Likes

Then we will make Team Radiant activate them! Viva la Revolucion!

He doenst mean the fruit he means humans CD

Us gingers want to be included too! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t people want gingers! It will allow more hair into the game making a more diverse group of different looking hearthlings!

ps. how do you make a vote??

simply click on either the “yes” or “no” on the poll in the first post.

hope that helps.

1 Like

also 8bit has give ginger a way to live in the mod Locks of Many Colours

3 Likes

I mean, how do you setup a vote in your threads! :slightly_smiling:

You can get all the details about polls from this Discourse Blog post.

A basic poll would be constructed like this:

[poll]
- Apples
- Oranges
- Pears
[/poll]

and make this:

• Apples
  • Oranges
  • Pears

0 voters

(note, I closed the poll, no need to vote on this…)

3 Likes

thank you! I’ll try it out

1 Like