Which animals would you like to see domesticated

So with the shepherd coming out (even though he’ll only tend to sheep, I’m referring to the animals that the rancher/herder will be able to have herds with). So which animals would you guys want like do you want deer, YAKS, cattle, boar, mammoths (even though i think we’ll still get mammoths), goats etc.)

@SteveAdamo has this thread been done i couldn’t find it.

3 Likes

Pollo Diablo! And feral chickens of Puerto Pollo.

1 Like

I’m going to have to say that deer are undomesticated…so they probably wound’t be herded by shepherds. By boar you probably mean all pig variety’s, if not then pigs should be added. Also it would be interesting to see a stonehearth specific animal species, but that can be disputed below.

2 Likes

i’m not sure we’ve had a thread on this, although i tweaked the title slightly, to give it more of a specific focus…

1 Like

well i think we should have YAKS!!! some kind of pigs, some kind of chicken or something maybe that could be Stonehearth’s creature. When the Hunter comes out i think Game should be quite big. Also we can’t forget mammoths

[quote=“SteveAdamo, post:4, topic:9124”]
i’m not sure we’ve had a thread on this, although i tweaked the title slightly, to give it more of a specific focus…
[/quote] Thanks for the title tweaking i think we had a quite broad subject on animals on the discourse

1 Like

I’d like to see boar’s and them being mountable :smiley:

2 Likes

I forgot wolves also i think boars are going to be implemented instead of normal pigs or some weird breed. Ive circled animals in one of the first drawings of a stone hearth village

1 Like

Oh yeah forgot this picture. I am definetly statisfied to have my future dwarfs being mounted on those boar’s :blush:
Gonna take some time before i can use dwarfs though but i got time.

2 Likes