More and types of animals! Passive, Defensive, Aggressive

I would like Stonehearth to add visible animals such as sheeps,boars etc.

the shepherd and the trapper are the only classes that can interact with the animals or attack them.

the passive animals: wont attack they will only flee or hide.

Some passive animals:
wild dog
wild cat
wild horse
sheep
cow
bugs
small birds
cave bats
rats
snakes and lizards
small monkeys

Defensive animals: the defensive animals are not going to attack but they will attack if you do. they only tend to keep thier pack/herd

Some defensive animals:
Boars
Wolfs (not Direwolfs)
big Snake
wasp (honey comb)
geese
lions
crabs

Agressive animals: Aggresive animals attack your hearthlings and even your village. even when you dont want to, Footmen can attack these. hearthlings will be afraid and hide close to a bed.

Some aggresive animals:
dragons (with or without wings)
bears (wont attack village)
Big spider
wolverine
rhino
crocodile
hell hound (optional)
gorillas

Comment more that you want and some speciall atributes they have and how they act.

thanks for reading! -Tomatosoup!

Hey there @COOKIEcrouch, welcome to the Discourse!

1 Like

I would like the idea of seeing the animals like sheep and pigs and not just when the sheppert has called them. Would make it possible for a hunter to be sent near a cluster of animals. The aggressive animals i like the idea, but when playing the peacefull game they would most likely be removed just like goblins and wolves don’t appear. Also there would not be recipe or usable loot from them unless it is available with out the animals present (in peacefull mode) through other sources like that fur can come fro different animals.

1 Like