I asked in the 12/18/2014 live stream, will Stonehearth have specific animals, @tom told me to post in on the discourse so here it is.
I won’t give each of these ideas names, rather just say concepts.
- I personally love the idea of a big cat which assists the trapper.
- Some sort of six legged creature that would be the enemy of the peaceful bunny clan
- A wild “bovine” or “ovine” that cannot be contained except by a high level Shepard, of course he would have perks, maybe some sort of rare fur.
- An equin that can rapidly plow the ground for larger farms
- Strange idea here, but maybe have a porcupine pet that archers can use as a source for arrows.
- guard dog that can scare off goblins but not orcs or vice versa
- fire breathing animal that can help grow the strength of the magma smith, and improve the blacksmiths fire
- a graceful animal which can be the symbol of Cid.
- a large bug that carries plague that damages crops but makes animal meat better
That’s all for now, i’m sure i’ll edit more in later, and maybe suggested names. Feel free to leave your own ideas down below.