Stonehearth specific (original) Animals

Let’s think of game mechanics and how the game works. let’s look at Minecraft, cause I believe they do this so well. For instance the creeper, you build something really awesome and out of nowhere when you’re not prepared on of these f%%%%% comes in and blows things up. All your hard work and time just got wasted.

I’m not saying something exactly like the creeper but more about ways to punish the player for reasons.

Introducing The Flame Walker and Flame Sprinter.

The Flame Sprinter, known for it’s fast movement, it can burn down a village in an instant! Leaving behind a trail of fire that can burn, keep your water buckets close!If more than three of these creatures come in contact they form a Flame Walker

The Flame Walker, Slow but powerful, this being can catch a building on fire in a single hit! Leaving your citizens little time to react!

2 Likes

i’m assuming this is a lore description because otherwise it is way over powered. also they should be the other order the slower weaker one should make the other one.

I think the flame sprinter should be skinnoer more distinguishable

but honestly this isn’t going to be like minecraft so I doubt it but it would be a nice addition to destroy our walls not our town type deal maybe I see it as a little OP also sense we can’t dirrectly control units

sense it would end up burning down a forest and have you burned a forest in minecraft? talk about lag city not fun

not a bad idea, as some people said, a bit OP. however if it could only burn down you wooden houses that would make sense.

1 Like

A mole with little round spectacles! Maybe show up at random through holes in the ground and if you mine into them you either get attacked or find an ore rich cave. Should have a yellow builders hat, tool belt, pink nose and large hands.
Maybe a caterpillar like the one from bugs life, hehe big and fat, evolves tiny wings once it has cocooned.- the futterbly

3 Likes

Introduction

The Rock Golems is a creature that travels the caves and mountainous regions of Stonehearth. A giant creature taller than the average Earthling and stronger, it will take more than one to take him down.

They are fed up of the Earthlings stealing their stone and destroying their caves and will attack on sight anyone found in the caves.

How will the Rock Golem spawn?

1. Present in Caves created by the Rock Golems (not viewable until wall broken down. Visual respresentation WIP.)
  2. Can burrow up from the Cave floor if Earthlings are close by breaking down cave walls.

Having the mining system in Stonehearth has really brung a whole new level of gameplay to the board and I would love to something like this, or similar implemented in the game. If only some modder could do this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Join us as a modder. You make the model and when caves are added Ill show you how to put it in. If you want tips on how to make it and not have to animate anything let me know.

I’m pretty sure this would fit under This post

Also love this suggestion and the little bit of lore you gave them :smiley:

2 Likes

Frank - Album on Imgur nothing quite says original like platydactyls :smiley:

3 Likes

Ahem…

http://lubbockonline.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/12916382.jpg
‘Cthurkey’

5 Likes

we are doomed… :scream:

2 Likes

What are you on about? That thing looks delicious :slight_smile:

3 Likes

true, but if it was alive…

1 Like

Still delicious. Just needs killing first :stuck_out_tongue: .

4 Likes

Cluck norris!
Modders, this ones on you :wink:

3 Likes

how about something like these guys:

(the mushroom guys from dark souls)

3 Likes

I’m a fan of the mushroom people!

2 Likes

I always knew Dark Souls was a ripoff of Mario… :smiley:

1 Like
4 Likes