What are you looking forward to in Stonehearth?

Gold encrusted of course.

1 Like

i dont know whyā€¦ but i feel the need to take another shower at this pointā€¦

gā€™night folks!

Uummmmmmmmā€¦ Steve; the relevance.

Trust me, itā€™s more than relevant! :wink:

2 Likes

so protect your resources kids and donā€™t go to war with out good reason

I think Iā€™m a bit late to the party (as always), but definitely end-game. One of the main reasons Iā€™m so interested in this game is that after building up a military powerhouse, I can send my army to their deaths and watch the burning ball of chaos and ruin that my city becomes. Unadulterated mayhem is my bread and butter.

indeedā€¦ but sandbox games like SH dont traditionally have a true ā€œendgameā€ā€¦ you either force it on yourself (as you said, sending your units into an obvious losing situation), or you just simply b0rk things up too badly to be recovered fromā€¦ :smile:

however, it does seem like weā€™ll have some ā€œmotivationā€ during the game:

Will there be a goal or primarily objective to reach in the game or
will it be pure sandbox? - Livestream - 1:50:13

ā€œA big priority for us is to give you motivation ā€¦ it wonā€™t be as
clear as thereā€™s a primary objective so it is definitely a sandbox
game, but we want a clear motivation from the start such as why youā€™re
here and how to progress.ā€

Oh thereā€™s an endgame, and it starts with some pincushion guards.

The end is nigh! THE END IS NIGH

So, what features do you wish to be implemented into StoneHearth?

I wish that their would be more types of blocks and items in the game, such as glass, TNT, etc.

Slow day, eh?

Sigh

turtle ninja that thrives on pizza

ps. isnā€™t there one of these threads somewhere else already.

I think so. . . :blush:

there isā€¦ can someone please locate it, so we can merge this oneā€¦ :wink:

edit: found itā€¦ merge time! it seems you opened a very similar thread hereā€¦

edit #2: granted, this is about stages of the game, but this fits in with the same basic ideaā€¦ stages and featuresā€¦

for a list of existing announced features, we have this nifty thread right hereā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Hi
Just curious about the kind of stuff people are going to aim to do in stone hearth. Are you going to be a warlord? Or a mayor of the town caring for each individual.

personally i want to be a trading nation (still dont know if thats possible) and only go to wars when my people are harassed

Just expand my empire to be as large as possible through whatever means necessary
Long Live the Inferno Empire!

Using tech as much as possible to create the most advanced civ!
ā€¦And using that tech, if ā€œblack powderā€ means guns and explosives, to crush all others.

Just to add something, I was also looking forward to learning and playing with the terrain (mountain terrain to be more specific)
and I was thinking about the whole not having to travel miles for thingsā€¦but what if it was for a rare resource? would it be worth traveling if a rare resource was involved?

absolutelyā€¦ part of the adventure! perhaps there is some rare material required for a high tier craft-ableā€¦

well, saddle up Lucy, and head out! as soon as we have a landscape to adventure to, of courseā€¦ :smile:

1 Like