What are some of your favorite anime series?

fate/stay night

nuff said

ok, i’ve now watched a handful of episodes (out of order, as they were just randomly playing on DirecTV), and have started from the beginning (via online streams)… halfway through the first…

from what i can gather thus far, this is really well done series… :+1:

2 Likes

GAH you can’t watch them out of sequence !!! lol… please tell me you at least watched Avatar the Last Air Bender, first…

Otherwise all ruined, with the spoilers and and… i think its time for some quiet time now.

But seriously though i love the avatar series, one of my all time favourites so re-watchable and still funny time and time again.

haha… well, thats how i stumbled on the series, but i’ve seen the error of my ways, and have watched have the season now (on nick toons)… thoroughly enjoying it!

i’ll probably give air bender a watch once im through this series…

Three of my favorite anime series are:

1. Gundam
  2. Initial D
  3. Sword Art Online

interesting way to watch chronologically speaking, but i have no doubt you’ll still enjoy it. Just steer well clear of the live action movie… in fact its best to just pretend they never made one

they made a whaaa? googles

Nooooooooooooooooo… remember what has been seen can not be unseen !!!

…What movie?

Its rated a 4,4 on IMDB, enough reason not to watch it.
Also metacritic gave it a score of 20/100.
Here’s the imdb link :stuck_out_tongue: The Last Airbender (2010) - IMDb

thats… a travesty:smile:

but it begs the question (for another thread at some point), about the best failed movie attempts (in the video game, comic book, superhero, anime genres)… some serious stinkers out there… :wink:

1 Like

@Nyrixa beat me to it with all the info you should know. :grin:

Which Gundam? There are, like, 20+ different Gundam series.

Aww… you missed the joke >_>

The correct answer would have been

"Pretend it was never made"
And I was all like "What movie?"
And you would be all like “EXACTLY!”

2 Likes

+1

+1000
At least if you watched the anime, the movie was really hard to watch, I especially hated how they danced to just send a weak flame attack…

PS: In my opinion, that dragonball evolution movie was just as bad :dragon_face:

2 Likes

I dunno, Airbender was just plain unwatchable, no matter the circumstances. It was that kind of bad.

My friends and I laughed the entire time through Dragonball Evolution. It was that kind of bad.

So… I might have to say Dragonball Evolution > The Last Airbender. But, everyones differn.

ah of course… lol… wow i can’t believe i missed that

i was fortunate enough to be warned in time. Then i watched one of those whats wrong with this movie type videos and was able to save my sanity.

DBZ was funny bad like @Dash said.

animeftw.tv is the best place to watch subtitled anime

1 Like

If it hasn’t already been suggested, Avatar last air bender

It adopts the anime art style but it’s a nickelodeon show

Also I’ve heard the sequel legend of kora is good. Personally though it’s nothing compared to last air bender. Not saying it’s bad just air bender is that good