Favorite TV Shows!

Hi there! You all know me, so yeah, just wanted to get that out of the way.

So, the question is, what is your favorite TV show?

It doesn’t matter if it’s old or if it’s cancelled, so yeah.

My favorite TV show has to be Supernatural

How I Met Your Mother is where it’s at!

i try to limit myself, but i have quite a few favorites… if i had to pick just one, i suppose it would he a perfect split between Big Bang Theory and Sherlock Elementary… :smile:

My vote would have yo go to Futurama. Sorry Seinfeld . . .

I mean, who can’t love the alcoholic, whore-mongering, chain-smoking gambling robot known as Bender?

Futurama or IT Crowd. They are two of the best shows ever made, it’s a pity IT Crowd died but at least Futurama was revived.

Wasn’t Futurama cancelled in 2013 evilly by Comedy Central?

I wasn’t aware of that, the news according to the internet seems to be that they decided not to make another season but they might make something in the future. See this article, in particular this part.

We would love to continue. We have many more stories to tell. But if we don’t, this is a really great way to go out… I think these episodes are the best ones we’ve ever done.”

This, sir, is one of the most heinous insults against the British public! :frowning:

come on… Lucy Lui’s acting ability isn’t that bad… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

umm c’mon people… game of thrones? breaking bad? the wire? the only way is… wait not that one!

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Dexter
House MD
Revenge
Fringe
Supernatural
Elementary
Helix(very new)
Hannibal
American Horror Story

This sort of goes from my favorite to least favorite on my favorites list

Misfits!!!, how is this not up there???

oh god… revenge? are you kidding me…
you made up for it with fringe though
NO WAIT!! Firefly!! haha cant leave that one out.

Whats wrong with revenge? I love the insane mind games in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Long, drawn out, sadistic, dull, pointless. and i would like to know how even though they all have un-ending bank accounts, no one seems to work.
There is lots of talk about big important business deals though!!
This girl is loaded. yet spent her childhood in juvy and her dad, the convicted killer, had his assets frozen.
The main character is the antagonist, the bad guy…

You obviously didn’t watch any of it then :stuck_out_tongue:

about as much as i could stomach.
Not sure where you hail from but on e4 they even mock the show on the adverts. quite amusing :slight_smile:

Well its a very successful show and its rated much better than many others out there, I love how I never know what will happen and even the stuff that happens often makes sense even if it shouldn’t. It gets insanely complicated and more awesome with every episode!

Also Emily Vancamp makes my special place tingle.

In no particular order:

Endgame
Elementary
S.H.I.E.L.D
Brooklyn 99…(Only one slot for comedy, this one takes it).
The Blacklist
Almost Human…(This might be my number one right now).
Leverage…(Was my favorite for years).
Monk
One Piece…(Subbed, not dubbed)