Warrior and Goblin Camp bugs

Okay, so I have an update after a couple of play throughs. Some work arounds, and some extra problems.
I’ll also throw it in as a summary for solutions I’ve found for the issues of my original post.

• First Problem
    Referring back to my first problem mentioned, it happened to me again and I figured a fix:

• Problem

• Solution
    Changed occupation of all soldiers to standard workers. Then changed them all back to soldiers again. This fixed the problem and they happily upgraded themselves.

• Second problem
    Solution to work around the second problem was mentioned in an earlier post.

• Problem

• Solution
  • In other words, setting new attack orders to destroy all of the goblins and camp structures tends to fix the problem if it occurs.

• Third problem

• Problem

• Solution
    Wait it out, the goblins on the fire pit will eventually go to raid your village, leaving the fire pit and being free game to kill. After they’re dealt with, the soldiers will happily annihilate everything in the goblin camp.

As for Ogliath’s found problems, I still havn’t encountered the double camp problem (early days yet). Nor the self destructing goblin camps. ( @Ogliath Did you surrender to their terms for it to happen, or was it just as they appeared? )

I did come across a couple of new issues (well… One was more just an annoyance really…)

First one was when I decided to experiment with conceding to the goblin’s terms and give it tribute. I met all the requirements, had 3 Rabbit Jerky’s in my stockpile, but it only registered 1. Not sure what happened there…

Naturally I had to fight them due to this, so I went into Viking Berserker mode and charged their camp. Killed them all, destroyed them entirely and successfully.
Then I saved the game. Closed it to manage my screenies. Then proceeded to open it again and load from my last save… Resulted in an infinitely increasing number of errors (which all become the same calendar_service) error. Unsure if related, or just a completely random error jumping in. (My next game didn’t procure this error)

2nd game tonight. I managed to successfully get a multi-level Goblin camp. Other than one… annoying problem I encountered, nothing went wrong with it, or its destruction.
The problem that I did encounter was that one of the tents decided to become a tree house. :confused: I tried cutting the tree down, the tent remained where it was. So I had to build a full stairway to heaven to access the mysterious floating tent. :unamused:

(P.S. I know I said I’d post it later tomorrow… but… I got bored. :relaxed: )

2 Likes