Warhammer fantasy someone? take two!

But how would you animate?

Either base them off pre-made animations or get a better version. Itā€™s already been said that animations can be reused so it just means youā€™d be limited to animations that have already been made, but that would likely cover most basic animals and humanoids would would be pretty much everything youā€™d need, just custom animations and more complex animals that would need better versions.

2 Likes

Mmm, I was about to come back and edit my post. Animals might be a little tricky, but if youā€™re just doing pallet swaps essentially, then not a problem. Humans wouldnā€™t be a problem. As quite a lot of creatures for this mod are already in-game, I think it would certainly benefit for here.

well, i have to admitā€¦ youā€™ve made what initially seemed like a potentially complex problem, and presented two very simple (in theory) solutionsā€¦ im assuming a SH specific export would require some tuning on radiantā€™s partā€¦

and reusing existing animations seems like a viable option for most scenariosā€¦

Yeah, Iā€™m sure in one stream Tom mentioned that he reused his animations for everything bipedalā€¦I donā€™t quite know how far you can stray from the original shape whilst still being able to use the animations or whether so long as you just have the right components itā€™s fine or what, I havenā€™t animated before

thanks a lot everyone for all your advice! i never though that i will get so much good reply to my post! I will work on Qubicle harder now!!!

ummm totally was not already making the lizard men >.>

2 Likes

The lizardmen look nice! I have been off for so long i need to relearn qubicle -_-

Hey, Iā€™ve sent you a PM, Iā€™d love to help with this as Iā€™ve thought about such a mod myself :smile: