Wallpapers, web graphics, and moar!

Hey folks! So when I’m not building villages and slaughtering goblins, I happen to be a freelance graphic designer. Not long ago, I sketched out a small diagram in photoshop just to help me keep track of some personal notes and ideas about Stonehearth, and somewhere along the way I got bored and decided to pretty it up. Then I thought it would make a pretty nice wallpaper and prettied it up even more! Naturally, what could I do but share my work with all of you fine peoples? :wink:

Available in 4k and 1080p resolutions for desktop or 1440p, 1080p, and 720p for mobile. I’ve also included the original diagram that started it all, just for fun. If you’d like me to make you a copy in 8k or different resolution than what I’ve listed, feel free to hit me up.

I also noticed that some people were asking if anyone had a hi-res version of the Stonehearth logo or knew what the Stonehearth font was, for a fan site. Well, I couldn’t find any either, so I made my own! The logo that you see in these wallpapers is one I actually completely recreated as a vector graphic. If you’re making a fan site for Stonehearth and need a hi-res version of the logo (assuming it’s okay with Radiant and Riot) drop me a line and I’ll give you a png in whatever resolution you need. Just make sure and specify if you want the “normal” version (without the extra texturing I did, visible at the bottom of the diagram graphic) or the “textured” version I made.

And last but not least, a gratuitous plug. If you like my work, please check out my professional page on Facebook!

7 Likes

Wow. Nice work! Looks rather pretty.
I worked with vector graphics before, and while I’m far from being a pro, your version turned out to be good.
I don’t know if @Pandemic still does his SH renders, but if he does, it would be very interesting to see what can you do together. We already have @KnightsofFriendship who PSes screenshots somewhere around here, and Pandemic does awesome static renders in Blender.

2 Likes

I’m also a 3D artist! I’d love to get my hands on some of the models for Stonehearth, but the only links I’ve found to the obj files seem to be outdated and broken. If @Pandemic still has them, I might try to get them off of him…