Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle

@Smokestacks Well i stuggle with the farmland for some reason :D, and i havent created the wheat either.

@SteveAdamo Thank you, very much

Farmland? Wheat? Are these from the Kickstarter video about the little farming minigame that they now don’t think they’ll include? Or have I missed something? It was probably the latter, the voices in my head keep talking over people :no_mouth:

I would assume Neo is referring to the wheat below

Just to clarify. This was taken from the January Dev blog. I haven’t recreated it… yet xD

http://stonehearth.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/stonehearth-farmer-assets.png

You can tell this is early @Tom concept art… he has a round hat! BURRRRRNN HIIIM!

3 Likes

Amazing!!

I ahve also recreated the little cart that you see in a few pictures, and it has round wheels, Blasphemy!!

Ahh thank you @Froggy! However if it was that early then I may well try and find something else, unless that really is all that is left :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, has anyone tried to replicate Cthulu?
Because I began but I have to find the stream in which it’s shown next to the settler in Qubicle, in order to continue.

The truth is I left it aside because now I’m focused on animations ^^’’’’

For some reason Blender keeps desaturating my colors (I still have to catch the hang of lighting sources :baby_chick: ) u_u

Oh there is a lot more models that sneaky Tom is hiding from us! They all need recreating. (at least in my mind…)

5 Likes

@Relyss I Have the same problem with the desaturation in blender…

@Froggy We all so need to get the buildings and statues done in this picture :smile:

3 Likes

@Relyss and @neobonde This can have two reasons… either you have “environmental lightning” activated on the world settings (and you need to play around with it), or you have a high intensity in the material settings (diffuse / specular). If you adjust your settings on this two places, you should be fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, think i will try it out later today :smile:, for my scene i posted yesterday i used photoshops curves adjustment to remove the washed out feel :smile:

Hello and welcome here :smile:

1 Like

I recall someone already did that. But cant find it anymore tho.

It seems to work. I hadn’t activated the environmental lighting.
I think I got back the colors by putting the diffuse at intensity 1.00 and the specular at 0.00 in the material settings.

Now, I just have to try not to make the light sources too shiny.
Thank you very much, @voxel_pirate :smile: !!

just to clarify, the mini game was shown to let folks know how intricate the farming system can get… it was never intended to be in the game, and was created as a means to flesh out how the mechanics would work in SH…

yes… more modelzzz… moar!

Has anyone recreated the adobe style houses? And statues I shall attempt :smile:

@Smokestacks neobonde just did… you can find his houses in the post at the top.

D’oh! :doughnut: I missed them, well anything you want doing I’ll see what I can do :smile:

I think I’ll start working on the Undead models :smiley: That is if you havent already. Would hate to find out you did them already :wink:

I like that this is a race to get the models done before each other!
Because no one want to do something thats is already made :smiley:

Which is why asked :smiley: It’s not a race, I think of it more as a competitive calibration to recreate models