Triple iron club goblins on day 3?

I have a game from release-206 in which I told the goblin captain to bugger off, and he sent three armored goblins with iron clubs at me. This was on day 3. Those guys beat the snot out of my two defenders with wooden swords and shields. I’m simply wondering if this is the level of hostility we should expect right off the bat, so I can set my expectations that I’ll need to pay the bribe during the start of my town.

1 Like

I just think you had some bad luck… I’ve never encoutnered that in all the games i’ve started xD

2 Likes

mostly the first two times i give the stuff but the thrid time i ignore him and then its spawns 3 groups of enemys - mostly direct over the fire so that the cant move xD

1 Like

I have encountered this. With two footman and all my workers we managed to beat them without a loss , though it was close.

2 Likes

Sadly the only retaliation from the Chieftain I ticked off was a single dark cloaked Goblin Thief, which my three Footman obliterated on sight.

1 Like

I agree at first to give my hearthlings more time, then tell em I changed my mind, gives a couple more days

1 Like

Yeah, that’s just bad luck… It’s happened on day two for me. The profile pic fits.