Adjustment made to Goblin?

Was there a recent adjustment to the goblins chief’s camp? was playing today totally got steamrolled by 3 no name gobs!!

Usually I have 3 guards by the time the Chief makes his demands and I’m fine on taking on the camp at that point.
But this new game my villagers can’t even land a hit as they are one shooted, and footman takes 2 hits.

1 Like

Hmm… So you say 3 goblins destroyed your town? That can happen, though there were no recent adjustments. How many footmen did you have? And what type of goblin were they?

1 Like

3 footman all with bone club, wood shield and leather vest. Not sure how much level made a difference, cause I was a bit faster on getting to 3500 net worth. My usual experience that they can hold at least 4-5 gob by themselves without issue, but this round they basically got steam rolled in 2-3 hits and goblin didn’t sustain any damage.

Restarted a new game it was fine when I take it really slow with same setup for troops.

1 Like

That might be a glitch. What type of goblin were they?

1 Like

i think it was definitely a glitch, i remember watching a youtuber…i think it was the hearthling architect who had this bug, there was a “ghost” an invisible entity that made the footsoldiers attack the air…to no avail, but they would take damage from nothing and then die. i think you had a combination of this and the goblins attacking. when this happened, did it ever appear like the footsoldiers weren’t actually hitting the goblins…like they were turned a different direction, or slightly farther away than normal

1 Like