The Spartans Faction

Thanks man much appreciated and your right, I doubt the spartan’s cared about slaves (helots) being killed at all.

Edit: Im having a bit of trouble, I did everything you said and nothing showed up, and yes I did put the stoneheart folder into the zip and renamed it to a smod so any ideas?

For the blacksmith, there needs to be one as I’m going to make the other one into a gladiator helmet. A Left , B Right.

Almost forgot, here are the professions see if you can guess

Hint: they are coloured coordinated

Here are the “Helot Workers” to the left and the “Helot Soldiers” to the right.

Now here are the statues, tell me which one you like the most.

Now gimme your opinions!

2 Likes

Right statue. It just looks more action.Can I suggest angling the shiled out more kinda like in this statue of Leonidas:

Looks pretty cool! Maybe you could contrast with a bronze version with a red frill?

You lost me at red frill lol

Edit: Oh you mean the hair on the helmet, silly me :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are the bronze statues with the red frills :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks awesome! I remember playing the original AoE all those years ago, and it kind of reminds me of this:

Back in the day, dem feelz

Now they just need to implement a new combat mechanic, this time for defense. And I feel a spartan phalanx would go well here. Maybe have the heart lungs pair up if possible to watch each others backs.

This one is A

This one is B

Choose which is better!

1 Like

These are for women if you haven’t noticed lol

These are the Spartans Bladesman Helmets

Also. what variant of the Kopis is better looking?

3 Likes

A quick google suggests all three look a little un-kopis-like :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

Of the three you’ve done though, the one of the left is most like the images my googling turned up.

Ah, thanks for your help, will get on it right away, but take a look at the new Spartan Archer Helmet

1 Like

Finished Kopis Version, It kinda looks odd to me a bit… Any suggestions to make it look better?

2 Likes

Tattered Leather Armour

The Home Screen Picture!!!

P.S This took me literally the whole day to make…

10 Likes

Aww, looking good. :+1: