The Return of the Ancients [Fan Fic]

@AcheronTyrannus Its definitely on the way to becoming an awesome model, some work on the lower body and some coloring will bring it together.

1 Like

I have not the nomenclature skills required for such a task. No brain pigs here!

oink

1 Like

A 2x2 comparison shot of the face [as usual, unfinished :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:]

Top Left: Flat view… Color, and nothing else
Top Right: Fast: Colour and shape, but no textures or lighting.
Bottom Left: Preview: Colour, shape and textures, with basic lighting.
Bottom Right: Best: Everything from Preview, along with AA, SSAO, etc… even if it doesn’t seem to look any different to the Preview shot :confused:

2 Likes

A more finished head, same format as above

Also, have a Tekanian Brain Pig’s Head. One tried to hide in my garden, but moved too soon and was spotted…

3 Likes

You will likely be seeing these symbols a lot soon, so I figured I’d provide a quick visual guide to them…

3 Likes

Also, since [REDACTED]'s model is almost complete, here is a teaser for the potential next Ancient to surface, model-wise…

3 Likes

@AcheronTyrannus I am currently hiding from your enemies who seem to plan to take me over and take revenge on you so I need to live on low key. hides away
No sadly I’m ill with the flu since a week now. So yeah I did download the pdf but wasn’t able to read it for now ( bad headache ). I’m really interested in how the story evolves but until I feel better and read the pdf I will stay out of the suggestions.

2 Likes

Fair enough, @Kagea. Just hope you get well soon.

As a “get well” gift, I give you both the largest of the Ancients…

[the crest above her mouth is about two miles high]

and the smallest…

[about 5’ 11"]

And to be nice, I will even provide names… [but not who the names belong to, of course :slight_smile:]
Tieraluk the Defiler, and Vort’l Quos the Shaper…

3 Likes

Vatrithanis’ model is complete - here is the video to prove it… [PS, first home-made video, so not too well done…]

1 Like

WARNING: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Part III: The Sundered Isle PREVIEW

23rd of Newmun…?

With a roar of despair, the ocean at last relinquished its
grip on the prize, and flung the Man’Gari sailor upon the battered shore. It
was luck alone that saved her from the rocks, sharp as a Jorunto’s spines…

But luck can only carry one so far, and on this place, the Queen rarely treads…

Strange creatures roam this land, twisted beasts born of Primal magic, seeping from a crack in the fabric of eternity onto its shores.

It was one of these, a creature of spindly, spine-covered legs and shining eyes that found the Man’Gari, half-drowned from her encounter with the sea. No doubt it thought to make an easy meal of this new thing. That thought, along with all traces of life, were driven clean out of its skull by a shard of rock, snatched up from the beach and thrown with tremendous force…

TO BE CONTINUED… eventually

4 Likes