The Elf faction

By the way you need an emote for evil grin…
EDIT- Perfect

Like :smiling_imp: ?

Also @TheThunderOne I think what @SteveAdamo and @Froggy were suggesting is a pale white ghost like skin color; that’s usually referred to as ethereal. Right?

yes sir, precisely… the typical fair-skinned, nimble, almost asexual creatures…

although that last part may be a tough sell with voxels… :astonished:

Down with dwarfs!!.. anyway love the idea so far and the back story @naturalnuke came up with. As far as the beasts go a Beast tamer would be pretty cool but if you don’t want to take things from loftr like with ents you could use Dryads. they are tree Nymphs. (specifically oak tree Nymphs but everyone uses them for all trees soo…) or even just use trees that can attack on their own. with the tree idea when you get a tree unit you have to choose to either use it as a unit or turn it into a building or something. hope this helped and bring it rock hoarders!

@naturalnuke (no offense meant) I would just like to point out two plot holes in your story,

1. being the fact that if the elves were weak you would have billions of dwarves bursting from the ground wanting to rid the world of these wretched creatures and be remembered in song for all eternity as the dwarf who made the elves extinct

2.Now number 2 is probably very unlikely to happen (especially if number 1 happened) but if the elves were in a forest all alone either the goblins or dwarves would burn down the forest killing most of the elves, Now As I mentioned above I meant no offense to anyone (except elves) and I hope many can learn from this post and remember that elves are evil :smile:

1 Like

Everybody knows elves kidnapped King Dwarf Santa Claus and forced him into slavery. Plus if every civilization is based on wood building materials, wouldn’t the elves make pitiful attempts to retaliate?

No one noes that the elves are in the forests. If you can’t find them you can’t kill them.

But they would die because they are connected to nature. Ergo no nature, no elf lemurs.

And that, my friend, is why elves don’t live in deserts.

No there are, just very few because they kill themselves by hugging cacti.

2 Likes

@DrLank I lol’d at that post, I can just imagine walking into a desert and seeing elf skeletons hugging cacti

3 Likes

Sorry that I have not posted in a few days, I have been trying to come up with a good cloak w/hood design, but I can’t seem to make it look right :frowning: If anybody has any suggestions, please put it below!
Anyway, here is a bow and arrow that I made

This is still a WIP and all feedback is welcome and helpful, as always

2 Likes

I like this. This is good.

where do you make the voxelated items?

most folks are using Qubicle Constructor from minddesk… you can download the free version, and get started now, if you like… you just cant export your work for use in the game…

Just gonna chuck some real quick unformulated ideas out there:

How about if the dwarves and elves were actually one race at a point in their history.

However some event created a dispute within the race with some of them leaving to continue a life above ground; the rest went deeper underground.

Those above ground became taller, slender and at one with nature becoming ‘elves’, those below ground became stout and hardy, at one with the earth and its’ ores.

The event that split them has not been forgotten and they both harbour a deep hatred for one another.

I can flesh this out if you want.

5 Likes

thank you. looking on other pages, I realized the answer was everywhere, and my question was not a very good one.

no worries… :smiley:

just dont be afraid to search… the discourse search feature is pretty effective! :+1:

I APPROVE THIS MOD! Just make a unit called Elven Hero And its even better!

1 Like

i used to have an awesome hood and cloak combo but i lost the quibicle file although i still have the rotating image so il try recreate it and chuck it up on STK il probably have it up sometime in the weekend.