Tanrion's Creation. (Mod v2) - Knight Helm PREVIEW

Hello, guys!
After seeing a lot of mods that the members created, I had some inspirations.
I like to create stuff like Weapons and Helmets and Armors, so i created some.

v2 - Cleric set

This mod contains the Forest archer and the Axes
More_AWaS v2

17/12/2016

U’ll download a zip. In the zip will contain 3 mods: Dark, Gold and Light. Instead create 6 diferents mods (with and without horn), I decided to create just the 3 versions.
When you download, you’ll see that the male will keep the helm with horn and the female don’t. If you want to change and put the male without the horn and/or the female with the horn, change the extension of the file to .zip, extract, open the “alternative” folder and read the README.txt

P.S.: To create the Drakay Tome, you’ll need a heavy bandage, so… Keep a Herbalist xD

Any bug, let me know =)

[details=10/12/2016 - Cleric Helmet]10/12/2016 - Cleric Helmet:

Cleric Helmet

[/details]

[details=v1 - 05/12/16]05/12/16

Helmets

Forest_Bow

Forest_Armor

[details=Forest_Helmet]

[/details]
OLD - Archer Forest Set[/details]

Soon I’ll create mods with these itens and publish here for u.
Also soon i’ll create more xD

15 Likes

That’s really cool :smile:

I can literally see the goblins running into your town, screaming “nope” then immediately leaving at the sight of that armor set.

1 Like

I love the look of this armour, it would fit with most biomes but especially the long-awaited Northmen faction.

1 Like

Ooooooo I want! That looks totally awesome! I’ll call my archers the Buck Men XD.

Forest Archer

Forest_Bow

Forest_Armor

[details=Forest_Helmet]

[/details]

Battle axes

Iron_battle_axe

Iron_dual_bladed_battle_axe

Steel_battle_axe

Two_handed_steel_battle_axe

I created a archer set. You need to be archer lvl 2 to use the helmet and armor and lvl 4 to use the Bow. Also I created a Iron bar to make the bow.
The Iron Battle Axe and the Iron Dual Bladed Battle Axe have the same damage and the same ilevel (priority). I decided to do this because u have two different weapons in the same lvl. Makes the play “less equal” (same weapon to all).
The “Two handed steel battle axe” (I know… Grammatical error… I’ll fix this xD) is the best footman weapon.

Soon I’ll create more Sets and I’ll put here
More Weapons, Armors and Stuff (More AWaS) v1

Any bug, let me know :grin:
Its my first mod

4 Likes

Downloaded! Can’t wait to have me some Buck Men! XD

Hey, everyone.
Like I said, I’ll create other sets.
Well, as the footman and knight already have complete sets, I’ll leave them last.
As I created for Archer (Forest archer), now I’ll create for the cleric.

I created this helmet:

I just dont know if I’ll let these colors. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

These supposed to be “end game” set? The defense on the archer set is higher than the defense on the knight set. May make them lvl 6 to wear also.

Is it?
But, even being higher, the knight has buffs to take less damage, so this damage reduction in armor is “useless”.
Also, i think u’re comparing a base outfit (knight) with a lvl 2 outfit (archer).
The steel mail has 7 damage reduc. and the silver mail has 9 damage reduc. (and it is lvl 3).

So, I think a 7 damage reduction for a archer lvl 2 isn’t a big thing :grin:
maybe I could make the armor be lvl 3 or 4 and reduce the armor to 6 DR, but lvl 6 is too high.

Hello, everyone.
I created the cleric set. Dark, Gold and Light.
Also I’ll let you guys to chose which set you guys want, such as Dark, gold or light with or without horn. I’ll upload 6 differents mods.
##Dark Cleric

##Light Cleric

##Gold Cleric

##Helms without horn

Soon I’ll create the mod. Stay watchful :grin:

7 Likes

I like the choice of colors. Nice job :smiley:!

Looks good! can you put all the download links when ready in the main post so they are easily find able for everyone ^¢^
just a small overview of all links

Oh my gods… i love this ;~;’

v2 - Cleric set

More_AWaS v2

17/12/2016

Female outfit

U’ll download a zip. In the zip will contain 3 mods: Dark, Gold and Light. Instead create 6 diferents mods (with and without horn), I decided to create just the 3 versions.
When you download, you’ll see that the male will keep the helm with horn and the female don’t. If you want to change and put the male without the horn and/or the female with the horn, change the extension of the file to .zip, extract, open the “alternative” folder and read the README.txt

P.S.: To create the Drakay Tome, you’ll need a heavy bandage, so… Keep a Herbalist xD

Any bug or misunderstood, let me know =)

4 Likes

Do you use Qubicle to make your models? If so, what render settings do you use? Your block shadows seem so much more prominent which makes everything pop more, it’s gorgeous

No, I use VoxelShop and MagicaVoxel. When I create the model in VoxelShot, I import it to MagicaVoxel, render it and take a picture xD
I do this just to the image stay beautiful hahaha

3 Likes

You gonna do all the combat classes?

crosses fingers

Yes xD
I’ll make to all combat classes. I just don’t know which will be the next

2 Likes

your dark cleric helm is set for the archer not the cleric, just fyi

1 Like