Sungai Tribe Mod (Full Tribal Conversion)

This looks great the animals look awesome and the class tree you have done there is such a good idea. gunna wait till atleast the beta comes out before i start doing any moding.

Awesome work! Have you made the class tree in Photoshop?

Fireworks/Photoshop either works or for free alternatives GIMP or as @SteveAdamo likes http://getpaint.net

(Wow I didnā€™t notice my phone put the entirely wrong link; fixed it now but still feel like a jerk for sending people to a website about real paint buckets lol.)

1 Like

Thanks for the answer :wink:

This is a special gift for @Geoffers747 since he started this you can direct all hate towards him; please be aware that no Pikklets were hurt in the setting up of this scene. Boxing gloves were used for all fights as I am very adamantly against all forms of animal fighting (in which animals are left fighting until one is dead) but I actually needed these models for future stuff. Think of this as like Pokemon boxing.

(As you can see even fellow Pikklets love a good show. Also the cages are probably going to be used as just sitting around props for the Rancher/Breeder I specifically didnā€™t put any Pikklets in the cages.)

5 Likes

Well, let us know who wins. @Geoffers747 and I have a pretty serious stakes riding on this fightā€¦

2 Likes

they must be super skilled in order to fight with their legs :open_mouth:
love the cheering pikklets :heart:

Haha indeed :smiley: lots of flightless birds fight with their legs; like Ostriches they can kill a man with their feet lol.

The results are in and although it may look as though red corner has the upper hand it was blue corner with the TKO; we believe the support of team blue gave him the strength to take home the belt.

3 Likes

So I think we can all agree that those cages were terrible ugly and just never would have fit with my tribal theme; even if they were for one of the most advanced versions of the Farmer.

So I went back in and made it awesome.

There are two hidden models (hardly noticeable) in the Pikklet fight scene for anyone that can find them; youā€™ll get something? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hidden models? Well, is the spear new? And is that guy on the far right new?

I sure hope the new stuff isnā€™t in the second image, since I canā€™t see that oneā€¦ :frowning:
The new cage looks awesome though. Seems more like something this tribe would use, though the bones seem a bit too flat, they could probably use more texture, if thatā€™s possible.

His armor is ā€œnewerā€ but the spear is probably one of the first weapons I made :smiley: think much smaller; youā€™re looking in the right areas though. :wink:

Can;t really tell since its small on my computer, but does the guy on the right have a pipe? Cause thatā€™s what it looks like to meā€¦

1 Like

Nope these are in the rendered scene with the grass and everything; you canā€™t see the blue Pikklet with the winners belt in my reply to you guys!? Heā€™s so awesome with his champions belt.

Iā€™m not sure what rendereded was but oops. Haha.

Its not showing up on my computer, but Iā€™ve had this problem a few times beforeā€¦

Edit: Yup, I can see the second image just fine on my iPod. Not much to say, other than the fact that I love it, as always.

Haha thank you; I had just reuploaded it as a still image. It doesnā€™t really need to be rotating anyways. Lol.

Two new alternate styles one has a little more coloring in the larger bones some wood support inside.
The other just got nuts and went all over the place; I tried curving the tips of the bones and adding jagged edges but it got way too busy I cut down a lot of it; but Iā€™m not sure it was enough seems all over the place still.

So yeah this is happening now.

2 Likes

@GrimMethod Nice work testing it looks pretty good and what program are you using?

Blender itā€™s a free alternative for 3DS Max.

I was downloading a free 30 day trial of the 3D Studio Max suite to see if it was easier (not that I have 3 grand to buy it haha) and while it was downloading I learned how to use Blender (enough to animate) before it was done so donā€™t need it anyways lol.