Suggestions alpha 11

I been playing the game not so far ago, but i will love to add some suggestions to the developers of the game:

1. A tree farm will be lovely since the workers, some times get very lazy to go get the logs of wood that are so far away from the main base.

2. Reduce the lag of the night generation. Since i updated to 11 alpha, the nights in my ingame time get pretty laggy and paused. I cant say is generated by any of the things in doing ingame

3. The sellers and traders was more often in the alpha 10 than in the new one, wonder why that changed?

Greetings. Kate.

2 Likes

hey there @Kate welcome to the discourse. :smile:

[quote=“Kate, post:1, topic:15768”]
A tree farm will be lovely since the workers, some times get very lazy to go get the logs of wood that are so far away from the main base.
[/quote]this has been suggested before, and the ability to replant trees would indeed be very helpful.

Reduce the lag of the night generation. Since i updated to 11 alpha, the nights in my ingame time get pretty laggy and paused. I cant say is generated by any of the things in doing ingame
[/quote]do you perhaps have a lot of lanterns in your world? as all the particle effects can cause quite a bit of lag.

The sellers and traders was more often in the alpha 10 than in the new one, wonder why that changed?
[/quote] well TR has been working on balancing stuff, so everything is eventually bound to have slight changes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome… maybe the lanterns even tho they are kinda hide in the tunnels of the mining zone in the hill. I notice more because of the 2 fire pits i have in that map and yeah i thought so it was the particules too…

I been having an annoying issue to the goblings too. They come and ask for the tribute, and even i have the items in a stockpile, they dont get it/take it and get stuck in the trade window, is nice cause they dont attack since i dont reyect the tribute but the game doesnt advance or i cant go and steal their looting chest. :stuck_out_tongue:

New farming system i think is confusing my villagers farmers, they always works backwards xD no idea why.

1 Like

even if you cant see the lights, the game still has to render all that stuff, and the more lights/campfires there are the more particles it has to keep loaded.

one thing you can do to help is to turn off the shadows at night, this way all the lights wont be casting tons of shadows that the game has to render.

Thats good to know … thanks for the suggestion ! =)

2 Likes