Stonehearth Rabbitalism

So I was just playing some Stonehearth when suddenly this happend.

Even rabbits think that rabbits are tasty. It’s just wrong. :smile:

6 Likes

Oh no! that’s terrible! On that same note I feel as though it should be the trappers responsibility to feed his dang pet. Irresponsible is what it is, that’s how you get little cannibal rabbits running around. Fetch the holy hand grenade!

2 Likes

And now we got a starting lore for the rabbit clan xD

2 Likes

@CuSidhe …And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, “O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.” And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, [and rabbit jerky] and large chu-… And the Lord spake, saying, “First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.”

1 Like

Hey @sdee, are the rabbits supposed to be cannibals? What does the rabbit clan lore say about that?

you don’t see humans eating other humans… well hopefully at least
a rabbit eating a rabbit would be just as bad no?

I do recall seeing some tags in a few amimal files stating “diet” “meat”. So maybe they are working on something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

well foxes and raccoon’s do eat meat,so that makes sense, but rabbits on the other hand…