A rabbit ... with a Title with at least 15 characters!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13367917/stonehearth/postcard_rabbit.jpg

because ... well ... rabbits!
18 Likes

this is sooooo cute! do you plan on making more of these “posters”?

3 Likes

no

:thought_balloon:

ok, maybe

5 Likes

:cry:

YESSS! I printed that one out and put in on my wall. :smile:

3 Likes

Are you kidding me? :hushed:

regarding my:

the “story” is:

I found this little guy when i was playing and i made a screenshot.
When i decided, later that day, to register on this forum I thought “that would be a nice avatar”
So I gave him a carrot (Rabbits need carrots) from this guy and putted all this together with a nice background.

When I finally finished my work on the rabbit I decided to take the Goblin-Thief as my avatar, because of … Reasons.

Today, when I saw him again, i thought by myself it would be too sad if this little guy would be lost on my harddisk and uploaded him here on the forum, just for fun, and for my conscience.

Thats the (long) story of little rabbit. And thats why i wrote “no” in the beginning.

Maybe i could do another one with the Goblin Thief …if you guys really want it
(i didnt even think anyone would care about little rabbit :neutral_face:)

5 Likes

well, the stonehearth community is a great place, and we love to see all the fan art that people make.

1 Like

starting to realize that

3 Likes

good work @irgendjemand First of all, welcome to the discourse! Onward, I absolutely love that wittle bunnsie rabbit! And its too late to say no, the throngs demand more cutsie tootsie postee wostees :wink:

2 Likes

oooookay, as a small tribute to all your likes i did a few things:

1. because you mentioned this looks a bit like a postcard or smth i changed the picture to the 6 to 8 format. (see first post)

2. for those of you who want to use it (for whatever) heres a .png version of little rabbit with transperency

3. For all the “cuuuute” thinkers, heres a second postcard pointing out the dark side of having pets in stonehearth :flushed:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13367917/stonehearth/postcard_oh_nooo.jpg

(original version of “little rabbit” can be found here)

8 Likes

:: looks at fox ::

Cuuuute!

2 Likes

Both cute and it imbues a sense of guilt! Great job! (Love it if you could do the same with my dog avatar btw.)

Do you have the original picture?
Or an as high as possible quality picture of the dog?

I could try to use it!

2 Likes