Stonehearth Mod List

@Wiese2007, looks like we finally got the fix for wiki post edit notifications! Not sure if the fix is deployed to Stonehearth yet, but there it is:

Better Stockpiles

This mod add new item filters for the stockpiles.

State: Completed
Author: @Shinsaka
Mod Version: 0.16.3
Game Version: Alpha 16

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-better-stockpiles/21449

@Shinsaka, awesome looking mod! Feel free to add it to the first post, it is a wiki-post so you should be able to edit it.

Oh okay, thanks @jomaxro :slight_smile:

[MOD] Transmute mod

its a mod that gives some work to your Herbalist and transmute resources into others, you need the workbench to use it (example 10 Wood into 5 Stone or 10 Stone into 5 Cooper), that way you can get those rare resources faster but not super fast, if you want to get your resources just this way you will need a looooooooot of Wood (or clay, cause i take care of the desert too)

State: Complete
Author: @Alaswing
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: any

POST LINK

Hey there @Alaswing, feel free to add your mod description to the first post, it is a wiki-post so everyone has edit permissions!

Not sure If i can suggest mods to be added to this? but if so is it possible to get the poyo coop added as i LOVE that mod lol.

I am also looking for the mod with terrain colour flooring and I cant find it. I think it should be on this list as I loved that mod too lol.

Easy Mode

Put the Mod Description here.

State: Work in Progress
Author: @Squishalot
Mod Version: 0.1.0
Game Version: Alpha 17

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/easy-mode-mod/24896

Unit Frame Activity Mod

Unit Frame Activity Mod adds the current activity for the selected unit to the Unit Frame seen in bottom left corner of the Stonehearth UI.

Author: @illdred
Mod Version: v1.0
Game Version: Alpha 18

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-unit-frame-activity-mod/25523

#Assassin Class Mod
Assassin Class Mod adds a new combat class to the game, the Assassin, the Assassin is an upgraded version of Footman and fulfills the role of DPS/archer killer. The assassin dual wields scimitars and has 6 skills/buffs learned upon leveling up.

**State:**Working, but more will be added later
Author: @Aviex
Mod Version: v1.0

Anórien Biome

Here, the gleaming colors of autumn linger, and thrive in the sunlight…

Anórien is a biome landscape with sparsely raised mountains
that topples over the rest of the terrain.

Author: @Vargbane
Mod Version: v0.03.0 (Build. 3.47)

View more info here

#Stonehearth Expanded

Stonehearth Expanded seeks to extend the features that Stonehearth provides in all aspects. Currently adding Impaled Heads of many kinds (from Zombies to the Necromancer) - with some head types feauturing random variation, more Stone furniture, and a new class - the Mage.

Author: @GreatColtini
Mod Version: v0.13
Game Version: Alpha 19

github link : GitHub - nxor/microworld: Microworld Stonehearth Mod

Peg Planning Mod

Plan your city in advance

This mod adds (currently) nine items into the game, small, medium and large pegs, of a stone, wooden and clay variety. With these pegs, you can stake out an area where you want to build a building in the future, so you can plan a city/building in advance.

Author: @nikosthefan
Mod Version: 2.1
Game Version: What version is it compatible with? A21 (don’t know about A22 or A20–)

https://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-planning-with-pegs-mod-version-1-0/31011

is it able for alpha 22 if so were can i download it

Can anyone make a co-op mode kind of thing ???
Or have a ally ?

Descendants of Númenor

The people of Minas Tirith, the White City of Gondor are descendants of the Númenórean folk.

Here I will add various creations, mostly aiming to fit the atmosphere of Minas Tirith and it’s people.
Inspired by Art, Movies, Books and my own imagination of course (=

I hope you like it! ^^

Author: @Vargbane
Mod Version: A22v0.02.2 and A23v0.01.2
Game Version: Alpha 22 and 23

LINK TO MOD: Descendants of Númenor

posted mine at the end of the list :wink: