for those of you who, like me, feel an overwhelming urge to know what happens from one release to the next, we present the Stonehearth Changelogs!
we’ll try to keep this chronological list updated with what is provided via the accompanying blog posts, and perhaps sprinkle in some additional information that can be gleaned from other avenues…
Thursday, 09 January 2014
- Keyboard controls for the camera, WASD to move and QE to rotate
- Graphics settings dialog available from the title screen
- Default graphics options are set to something that will work on low-end cards. If you have a beefy card, - play around with them to improve the look of your game.
- The UI will now work correctly on screens smaller than 1080p
- Settlers now desire just 1 meal per day (down from 3)
- New character sheet, so you can learn a little bit about your settlers
Thursday, 02 January 2014
- Greatly optimized path finding, especially when building many structures.
- Fixed a bug which would sometimes cause the game to crash when building walls.
- Increased the length of a day by 50%
- Added a task manager in the bottom-right corner to track CPU usage.
- Removed the debug keys be default. Set “enable_debug_keys” to true in your user_settings.json file to turn them back on.