StoneHearth 100 templates

Hello! Thanks to love my buildings and nice comments.
I write this for sharing my experience when I made huge size village.
Before write my feedback, I am not native English speaker so excuse my bad English.
#1.
Personally, I think one of the most powerful tool of Stonehearth is blueprint templet.
But unfortunately sometimes the templet does not work properly (mostly with huge building project)
I was posted this issue

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/i-cant-use-templete/23267

Also, Sometimes the building float on the air or sinking in the ground when I try to set my templet where
close to the hill.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2JLdjhve8W3Mkt6YW05REhrTUE/view?usp=sharing

#2.
‘Click and drag to place floor tiles’ message seldom irritate because the message pops up in the middle
of screen. Usually, it is okay but sometimes it make me really uncomfortable because the message
window hide my cursor. In that situation, it is really hard to set my block tile or furniture. I hope there is
some option for turn it off or change transparency.

#3.
My village organized normal house, windmill, church, and huge castle. Total building number is around
80. The more building make, the more citizen’s average idle time increase. In my case, my village hold
6~7 Gb memory resource and then AI freeze very frequently (at that moment 2/3 citizen around 6-7sec
response slowly, or fully freeze until pause the game or restart.) For example, AI does not react when I
change my order. (Cancel moving stuff task -> set change class task -> just keep moving stuff -> freeze)
Doing some very strange task which I never ordered (ordered attack and defense area -> Ignore -> keep
patrolling or moving resource) I guess memory leak or AI algorithm deadlock some point.

#4.
I feel the lack of some building actually get the meaning in the game.

For example, I made rampart but it just ‘looks like’ rampart there is no function as a rampart. Goblins
never approach inside of my village but safe point drop down 10 to 0.1 directly and citizen acting like
monster invasion already in the village.

#5.
AI must need some area from ‘every direction’. It is really uncomfortable for build house because every
side of building cannot be touch wall or cave. Because of this problem, I need to use console commend
‘lb’. If this problem does not solve player really struggle some type of building such as semi-basement,
cave house with pillars, a house connecting with wall.

5 Likes