Steffers Geodamo Siphoning Center For Painting And Stuff

The 4 months in which it’s taken to reply has been an incredibly difficult one for the center.

Following your moving depiction of a dachshund transcending his own mortal limitations and soaring above the troubles that are so debilitating for stretched dogs @SteveAdamo and I have entered a very long period of reflection.

I would like to be able to sit here and tell you that there were no tears, but that would be a lie. For two weeks we didn’t eat, sleep, we barely breathed. You could blame the bad sushi, but I personally believe that your work affected us on such a level that a great nihilism took hold within us, one that has proven exceptionally troublesome to shake.

You know I don’t like to exaggerate. So I won’t. But this work is likely to be one of the greatest contributions to humanity in the last 250 years. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well yours is worth one hundred thousand. One hundred thousand beautiful, poetic, transgressive words.

Naturally, any and all proceeds will be redistributed to my own personal bank account.

Thank you.

7 Likes

reminds me of Ninjai though without the hat ofc! :smiley:

2 Likes

Is the center once again alive?

4 Likes

it never died my friend… it never died

6 Likes

Sheep Afraid of Being A Cuboid

11 Likes

People are excited because Stonehearth has been on Steam for a year now.. There’s lots of celebration, but for us scientists such as me and, to some very minor extent, @Swift_Cube, the recent release of a previously confidential picture gives us even more reason to celebrate and, as I am sure, will change the world as we know.

Without any further ado, let me explain:

A cute picture, isn’t it? But what are those red things? Sparks from the fire? Evil eyes? Fireflies? Radioactive berry bushes?

Let’s have a closer look.

There is certainly something there, but we can’t be sure what it is. After applying various, very scientific filters with very, very complicated names, we get a better result:

Therefore, I am proud to announce that it appears we have found the Sheep-not-Bison particle! Physicists will have to analyse this data for years to come. We are sure that this discovery will allow us to greatly expand our knowledge of the universe. Together with the Hat-theory, it could explain why sheep are wooly, for example, or why berries are purple.

Truly, we are living in interesting times.

13 Likes

@RepeatPan I must give my hearty congratulations to you at your magnificent un-paralleled discovery. I will not try and hide my disappointment as me and my very scientific lab were using our very very scientific filters with very, very complicated names. We had attempted (by popular vote) to prove that those “red dots” were indeed Radioactive berry bushes. We failed to have enough evidence to support this. Of course we had to deal with some scientific setbacks so that is probably why your lab has succeeded where ours had failed.

Wonderful scientific work good sir, wonderful.

Has the fact that the heathling to the extreme right is reading a blank book been discussed at your scientific lab yet?

We have come up with a fascinating scientific discovery using some extra scientific filters. Behold after our scientific work we have uncovered that the book really resembles something that looks like partially eaten cheese cake!

4 Likes

A brilliant observation my dear friend! During my whole excitement, I completely overlooked this intriguing phenomena. Interesting indeed! Our intern, John, has done some research on this part of the picture and has actually found, through the use of extremely scientific filters, something quite astounding:

The page does not only look like cheese cake, it also contains writing, written in invisible ink. We might have encountered the first evidence of edible books in the Stonehearth universe.

Of course, now the question occurs: Are all books edible by default? Have we just not observed them being eaten yet? What does the book contain, and why was it written in invisible ink?

So many questions and so little funding.

5 Likes

That book is the book of fate and the one reading it… is the Dragonborn! Finally, dragons and heroes in Stonehearth were confirmed!!!

1 Like

Alas, if only we could siphon more.

2 Likes

Stonehearth has been on steam for a year now?!
Looks in mirror
Sees white beard covering face
Wait, how did a dinosaur grow a beard?
And my god… I’m bald!
Wait, I was always bald

6 Likes