Starhearth - SH Discourse Starbound Server

Server is back up, guys. Also the mini-boss is near the spawn… to the left.

It says “Wrong Password”

Use the IP play.starhearth.info:21035

It still says I put in the wrong password.

Are you putting in a password?

Yes! I finally got in!

Yes.

Discourse Is Greedy And Wants To Eat More Words, And My Soul

Silly dwarf. Where does it say that a password is needed? :wink:

It gave me an error message that said “Wong Password”. But anyways, I got on the server and that is all that matters.

I’ve added fancy new titles for the original posts… What do you think of them? I made them myself… :blush:

It’s pretty good.

Alright, I’m going back on the server.

They’re Nice! :astonished:

1 Like

Thanks! They all took about 2 minutes each… but you know. :wink:

1 Like

It crashed . . .

Um @Alfie it is down

From what I’ve seen on the console, it should be back up. If it isn’t, relaunch your game and then try. If the problem persists, contact me on here.

Ok everyone! The first layer of the spawn home is done, for those of you with no imagination, it’s a unskyworthy sky ship (Witch is technically then just a ship). All you need to remember is that the center ladder needs to be a straight up and down, 5 wide. You can build in any style you want, so long as you can make it look alright. But don’t get in the face of other people’s creation. think of it like a tree, don’t let your branch touch another. 5 blocks from any other structure would probably be good. feel free to add support beams to any part of the creation. The current goal is to have everyone have a personalized room at spawn.

P.S. The left entrance needs revising. If someone could make that (And the rest of the underground of the base) into their room, i’d be happy as a potato.

@Alfie , might want to make this into a server update. Idk, mabey it’s not important enough.

Edit: To reply with and edit, I feel like you skim read my post @EpicDwarf\

Edit Again For Last Time Tonight: GOODNIGHT AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I never knew potatoes had feelings . . .

Anyways, thanks to @Smith for making the spawn more interesting by adding a crashed sky ship! I think he also said we could use and modify it, so we could add a nuclear bunker to it and such.

I was thinking of starting a spawn planet town-like thing… but you got there first![quote=“Smith, post:37, topic:4594”]
@Alfie , might want to make this into a server update. Idk, mabey it’s not important enough.
[/quote]

Doing it right away. :wink:

Don’t worry everyone, I am fulfilling my Floran duty and replanting all the trees. This planet was barren.