Spoolicus' [All In One Piece] Qubicle Models

Big update today folks!

Over the past few days, I’ve taken my first steps into modding! That’s most of the reason as to why there was no update in the past couple of days. The other reason was I had no idea what I was doing for most (read: all) of it and lost track of time. So, today, here’s a big update to make up for it!

So, first up we have Galanosium Ore and Galanosium Essence, which are the basic ores and “ingots” for the Arcanist’s recipes! I’m planning to have this be in most basic recipes in Essence form for the time being, we’ll see.

Next, we have the Arcane Focus Station. This is the Arcanist’s basic workbench, where she takes these Essences and crafts wands and staffs for others to use. It’s rather basic at the moment. We have the main crafting area on the left and a magnifying glass type thing focusing on the crystal shards. But, you know, I haven’t really had time to model fixing bugs in and all. :stuck_out_tongue: But, hey, it’s coming along smoothly…kinda.

That’s it for today, folks! It’s been a heck of a ride. I might have to close down until further notice so I can focus on doing mod stuff, but I’ll update this thread with new models once I have the time to take a break and make some! (Which shouldn’t be too long, some new Wands and Staffs are planned for recipes, along with other magical items so secret even I don’t know about them!)

Until next time!
-Spoolicus

6 Likes