Some Moved Cactus not Harvestable - Footman Stutters During Fight

It’s early game so I move plants in close for easy harvesting but some of the ones I moved can’t be harvested, I tried cancelling the task then setting harvest again but this didn’t work, tried to move them but they couldn’t be moved again. Suspended all the hearthlings activities and resuming them but that didn’t work, Waited until every other job was finished and they were sitting around, then harvested something else which worked fine, tried to harvest the original plant, no go. Tried restarting game. Tried restarting game in combination with above steps, didn’t work. Destroyed plants using console. Very satisfying. Can’t move other plants back to those spots. I’m linking my save game here:

Dropbox - 1480606526786

There are four Pear Cactus’s that can’t be harvested, the area right above is where I destroyed the others.

I also have an issue with my footman, in the save game he’s about to attack a Goblin, he swings, then walks away, comes back and swings again then walks away, just repeating this. It takes longer for him to kill an attacking goblin and makes it impossible to kill a Hearth Tender that keeps running. He’s a level 2 footman with 5 mind, 3 body, and 3 spirit. Is this due to his low spirit or is it another issue?

It’s quite early in the game so I think I’ll just start over again. My hearthlings are pretty poor in stats anyway.

Version and Mods:
Stonehearth 0.19.0 (release 687) x64
No Mods

System Information:
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
AMD FX™-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
32.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Need more info? Just ask. :smiley:

Hi @snocat :slight_smile:

Your cactus are not harvestable because of the collision boxes. The hearthlings can’t path to the ones on the back. Also one of them is floating, you’ll need to move it to the ground or the harvest command won’t work on it.

About the footman, can’t see him in your savefile, but yes, sometimes it’s due to the spirit he has plus the menace of the enemy. If it’s happening due to other high priority task that he’s receiving it might be a bug (for example, he’s trying to go to sleep or eat, or he’s being healed by a cleric, and he keeps moving between two places without attacking properly…) :sweat:

If you see that case, please create another report and attach the savefile where it can be seen.