Small bug report - dev 1658 - undeploy not working

Hi all!

This new build is pretty good. I’ve only had one issue so far.

It seems that the ‘undeploy’ feature is not working in this release (at least not for me). I had a few mean beds in a building and decided to remove them. I used the ‘undeploy’ button but they never got moved. I created and placed another bed outside (thinking maybe the feature had bugged because the beds were inside a building), and then tried the ‘undeploy’ again.

It still didn’t work, so I’m letting Team Radiant know.

Keep up the great work, guys. Y’all are really making excellent strides in getting out a quality product. Thank you so much for listening to the backers and especially for putting the job stamp back in!

On an aside note, which class will be getting experience boosts next? Also, what does the weighted companion cube on the trapper’s character sheet mean?

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I’ve had some problems with undeploying things too. The villagers do eventually get around to it (with a few exceptions) if they have an appropriate stockpile to put them in, but it can be very slow. I suspect that undeploying is very low on the villagers priority lists currently.

1 Like

Looks like this one is still with us:

Thanks for the confirmation - and about the fact that hearthlings do sometimes get around to it eventually :slight_smile: .

Thanks for the replies :smile:

I waited a total of 5 ingame days (thinking the same thing about the priorities), and they never moved the beds. They just stood there, rocking on their heels and waving their arms.

Those silly villagers!

I have noticed this is still happening in Steam Build 1687.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Craft Something (Can be anything I’ve tried with a variety of items)
  2. Place it
  3. Attempt to undeploy it.
  4. Twiddle your thumbs along with your workers.

I would upload a save to help… but I’m not sure which file is best or should I just zip and upload the entire folder?

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to undeploy wood fence