Bugs list for Dev 1687

Hi All!

It is time yet again, for another of my annoying bug lists. Feel free to reply here if you have found them as well.

1. The Undeploy feature - I’m still not able to use this feature. I’m not sure how long it’s supposed to take (I might not be waiting long enough or it may be way down on the villagers priorities list, not sure…) Maybe somebody could confirm if it’s working for them?

2. Trappers don’t seem to lay traps out if you place a trapping area in a berry bush patch… at least they didn’t for me.

3. It would be nice if you could place job tools in a stockpile as well. I had a dirty little goblin come and steal a carpenter saw. After he was dispatched, (rather handily, by my troop of amazing footmen), he dropped the saw he was stealing. Well, the saw just stayed there while everyone went back to work. It would be nice to be able to place them in stockpiles IMHO.

4. this is not a bug report, but more like a request for the other forum members… Maybe somebody could come up with a table or chart or something, that would help folks know who is best for what job… does a carpenter need a higher spirit than body? Does a trapper need higher mind than spirit? It’s kind of nebulous… It would be great if somebody that has it figured out would share with the rest of us :smile:

This list is just a quick note about a few things I’ve seen with this new release. I’ll edit this post if I see anything else.

One more quick thing. I want to give a heartfelt thanks to all the Radiant Team. You guys are the best! I just want to say thanks, for all the hard work you do to make us a great product! I don’t think there is another company out there that works as hard as you guys do to make the supporters happy. I’m glad to be a backer, and will support you guys forever!

MoK - Proud supporter of Team Radiant

2 Likes

You know I was thinking that Body,Mind, and Spirit are for later game, I am guessing Spirit is the Mana and Mind being the Agility??? While body being the Strength, I always give my Foot man job to someone with 6 in Body :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was told that your stockpile has to be ALL and the workers will stockpile tools when I asked this awhile back and it does work, the stockpile just has to be a everything one, sort of annoying but it’s still early dev :smile:

1 Like