Shared Sleeping Quarters Bug

Odd bug I encountered while playing. When I attempted to construct a Shared Sleeping Quarters, the villagers only put down four beds, and refused to build the framework of the quarters. I attempted to fix it by reconstructing it, but they still didn’t create any framework

Was the building intersecting with anything that might have prevented it from getting built? Like a tree or rocks, etc? Did you have enough materials to build? (Wood, stone, etc?)

Plenty of materials, and nothing intersected it. Was a flat land.

1 Like

Mate, go to the game console, click on your unfinished building, and write ib, fixes the problem, same with double floor.

Hm, please send a screenshot, including the little colored bar in the lower right corner. (If it’s all yellow, for example, it’s a pathfinder issue.) You can also try saving/loading, to reboot the AI.

2 Likes

So I rebooted several times, and after the third time it managed to work

On another point, is there a reason why the Mason’s Hammer and Chisel isn’t working? I tried building it and the carpenter simply places a wood block on it and leaves it there.

If you don’t have a piece of stone (gathering from mining or harvesting a boulder), it can’t be completed. It needs both materials.

3 Likes

Now, move the Mason’s crafting table as much as possible until your worker uses the crafting table.

IF you want to simply build it pull up console with ` and type in ib while having the building selected, it will instantly build the building.