Senkrads' Animation Reel

I am using 3DS Max.
Typelimitgrrr.

@Senkrads, I donā€™t know if you can do this with the animations, but when he flaps his wings to lift off, I think gravity would push him back a little bit at liftoff. So like he pushes his wings back for liftoff, and levels out on his frame to normal. I donā€™t know if the way I worded this makes any sense, so Iā€™m sorry in advance if itā€™s confusing.

I have no experience with Blender/3DS Max, but it would make the animation seem more lively.

I see what you mean. They are more than likely going to sit there because I have little clue on how they will let people mod and even less of one when it comes to programming if it is required. However if there is a day if I revisit it then Iā€™ll keep your words in mind.

Awesome work man! Clearly you have embraced this game to the maximum potential, glad to see there are people out their doing such good work for a game that isnt even out yet :smiley:

In order to promote some new people talking in here I am going to post a picture. Lets see if someone can guess what I am making! The winner if there is one will get - something - not sure what though.

Iā€™ll finish it some time tomorrow. If someone guesses Iā€™ll say so. Good luck!

Sleep time!

Any clues? Rather tough to deduce lol

It is rather tough!

Edit: to be more fair Iā€™ll zoom it out some more.

Iā€™ll zoom out more when I wake up.

A hawk warrior/knight?! A bull with armor, I think that is tough enough

Itā€™s a tomato and a milk dud! Waitā€¦noā€¦

i dont know what it isā€¦ but between @Geoffers747 love, and my half-eaten pack of skittlesā€¦ im sure we can work out an arrangement to have itā€¦

1 Like

I am always worried Iā€™ll show ā€˜tooā€™ much for people to get it right away.

Is it like an impling, or hellspawn? Fire demon or something?

Iā€™m about 70-80% done. Sorry for the new angle, there was something in the way thatā€™s a dead give away.

A lava Golem?? Nice animation! Canā€™t wait for the developers to release the animate tools.

Somewhat Crabtastic =3c

You actually got it. I would have also excepted ā€œBring in the Dancing Lobstersā€ and ā€œGood Lord, what have you done Senkrads?!ā€.

Iā€™ll work on something for you Spiku after this, as it is not finish yet.

3 Likes

Is there something you would like to do or maybe make since you were able to correctly guess it first, Spiku?

The Lorab (I guess thatā€™s what I am calling this?) is finished and already chopped up and ready to be eaten animated. I promise not to spam this with so many short videos and instead will do one long one.

Gotta get ready for work!

Wow thatā€™s very nice. Amazing details on the shield and I love how you combined the legs with the claws.

i honestly think this is the first time iā€™ve been afraid to face a lobsterā€¦ :smiley:

well done!

Thatā€™s very nice, though the eyes worry me somewhatā€¦though overall it has made me very very hungry for lobster :stuck_out_tongue: