Salletan's Creations

Hmm… You make a point. Perhaps what it could be is that for example, a Titan Sword made of Iron could be mined and smelted into additional ore. This would allow for people to get weapons and armor that only Titans can craft.

For the animations of a Giants Knife it would have to be a similar fighting style to Great Swords from Monster Hunter. That’s the only way I can picture it working.

1 Like

Here are a couple other friendly/neutral titans I’ve been messing around with.
First, a turtley fellow. I’m not sure why Qubicle doesn’t like rendering him all the way around.

Next, something a little bearier.

I’m messing around in my head with the idea for a mod that adds friendly titans to the game. Something akin to Black and White but without so much chaos and even less control over their actions. I’m not quite certain how it would fit with the gameplay, however, as I’m not so interested in having them fight all of your battles for your (both figurative and literal). Again, I appreciate any input! Thanks, all!

4 Likes

The second ones bearable :wink:

Even I hate my self after that one…

But seriously those two are awesome, and look great. Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Hey @Salletan Love the Bear! and Turtle! (make him into giant squirtle )! Keep going mate!

Thanks Amlin! I can be pretty punny myself!
Funny thing you say that. At first, with the colors I chose he looked almost just like one :smile:

1 Like

I love your boar-man and bear, but the turtle is mocking me! I would do anything to be able to squish him >:D

in agreement with the previous comments… I like man-bear-pig… but perhaps some additional hues if brown to add more depth/shading?

great work though! :+1:

1 Like

Yes, they’re both a little plain at the moment. It’s always difficult for me to navigate between simplicity and just plain ole boring. Thanks for the comments everyone!