S.M.O.M - Stonehearth Music Overhaul Mod

you sir, just won the random game reference of the day… congratulations!! :cake:

3 Likes

when it comes to the time, wanna do some music for my Dark souls Mod Project

@Azhrak I’d love to do some collaborative work if I have the time. When were you thinking you’ll need music?

@Smokestacks And it’s probably going to be the northmen piece next. Expect cold but barbaric sounds. Inspired by Skyrim or the barbarians of Icewind Dale from the Forgotten Realms.

2 Likes

Not really worried at the moment, more worried about cranking out the models, and I have a long waaaaay to go, because I also have to implement the animations also.

So sometime next year then?

I would say so yeah, its going to take me a while, I have a lot of stuff to crank out before I think about sounds / music.

A quick update. Definitely working on the northmen theme now, and I can tell you that it sounds magnificent. I have the first minute done of what will likely be a four minute piece.
Get ready for some thick orchestral textures and icy chords :wink:

3 Likes

Yet another update: Now that I can focus a little more on this project and with the community soundtrack suggested, I plan to get the Northmen Theme uploaded by the weekend and another three pieces completed by the soft deadline of the 15th of December.

On a side note, I’m getting my own website up and running and was wondering if it would be okay to steal some testimonials from this thread?

2 Likes

I enjoyed the tracks you have made so far, keep up the good work!

good luck with the site! and i cant speak for anyone else, but you are more than welcome to use any comments i’ve made… for whatever they’re worth… :wink:

2 Likes

Same here, if you want my comments go nuts :chestnut:

So guys I was going to upload a new track today, but I’ve ran into some problems with the current project. :frowning: I’m going to have to recreate a template in cubase and re-enter the music, however I don’t have time for this tonight or at the weekend, so at the moment it looks like the next piece wont be up until Monday. So by ways of an apology, here’s a preview:

https://soundcloud.com/tyrcian/the-northmen-preview

4 Likes

apology officially accepted… :wink:

the track already sounds great… looking forward to the rest…

Between @tyrcian and @Raj we will have a lot of good music to listen to. I get the feelings of discovery and wonder when I listen to these guys musical pieces.

1 Like

New track up guys. The Northmen have come.

3 Likes

Absolutely love the ‘Northmen’ soundtrack. Gives me chills ^-^

Hi Tyrician, I really like what you’ve done so far!

1 Like

Loving what I’ve heard and looking forward to what you produce next, keep up the great work Tyrcian

These are good. Looking forward to hearing the rest, lots of different themes to come!

Okay guys, there’s a new version of The Northmen up. It’s just a little shorter, cleaner, and will hopefully sit better in the background.

Please let me know what you think :slight_smile: