[Res] Caravan scenario-related error messages

Title: Caravan scenario-related error messages

Summary: Anytime I start or load a game, the first one or two scenario messages work as intended, no issues whatsoever. Later on, however, instead of the actual scenario messages, I get error messages that repeat once a minute or so (as if the game is trying again) (reminiscent of this thread, but I think this is a more specific case, from the sounds of it… probably).

Steps to reproduce: Not sure, but it’s been consistent for me. A new game, but also loading a game, seems to reset it for me and then it works again for a bit. So I guess, start or load a game, but then keep playing for a bit of time before it becomes a problem. The attached video might contain more hints. EDIT: actually, in a new game that I started, the very first caravan gave this issue. Perhaps it’s just random somehow.

Attachments:

29:18, 30:20, 31:23, 32:26, 33:29, 34:31, 35:34, 36:37, 37:42, 38:45, 39:49, 40:54, 42:00, 43:07. As you can tell, a minute in-between each one, more or less. Well, not less. Also note how at 44:39, after I’ve saved and loaded the game (for a different reason), the scenario does go through.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 110) according to the title screen.

System information:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

• Memory: 8192MB RAM

• DirectX-version: DirectX 11

• Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Got it! This occurs when deleting the first stockpile you created.

This is fixed and will be in the next update. Thanks for the great report!

4 Likes

thanks @Albert!

tagged the report, but i forgot our protocol… i suppose we leave this here, until the build that implemented the fix is released? then recategorize to the other bug report forum…

2 Likes