Problem with the game :c

Hello guys, I have a problem with the game. When i start the game, this is crashed. i dont know, the problem is appdata and the file with a problem is libcef.dll. I download a lot of programs, dll and nothing… thank you for read.

MY PC :

The game was never started. At first I thought it was problem with an update or i dont know. Always the same error:

For anyone to help you, it might be a good idea to provide them with more info on how your computer is set up.

Try starting with the basic stuff:
Operating system and if 32bit/64bit.
How much memory.
GPU (drivers up to date?)
CPU
Do you have the game through steam or other?
Have you had the game running prior to now? (if so what build?)

Not saying I would be able to help you, I’m sure somebody might but you will need to provide them with more info.

Hope you get it fixed!

1 Like

Thank you Soul! i edit the post just now.

Hi,
libcef.dll is our embedded Chrome browser… Did you get an error message related to libcef.dll? If so, please copy and paste the exact message here.
Thank you
-Yang

Hello brother

This is the error message; another did not appear … I think.

HELLO FRIENDS, I’m BROWSING AND BROWSING AND I FIND THAT A POSSIBLE SOLUTION AND FOUND need your help. :

TRANSLATED : Perhaps the “libcef.dll” module is not compatible with the version of Windows running. Check if the module supports a version x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) regsvr32.exe

Hi,
What version of windows are you running? If you are running Windows 7, please check that you have the SP1 update installed.
Thanks,
-Yang

1 Like

Hey bro. i resolve the problem!! The sp1 is the problem haha Thaankkkkk youuu brother!

glad to hear that it’s fixed :smile:

i’ve marked this as resolved, but if it starts crashing again don’t hesitate to say so!