Reaper's Glitch In the system

And here’s my work in progress of the mechanic (Krunk), it’s very basic as I’ve only spent 20mins on it:

@Geoffers747 and @SteveAdamo I was going to put this in as an edit to “keep things neat” but wanted it separate as it’s the first introduction of a new model :grin:

1 Like

its your thread… you are forgiven… :tongue:

oh, and i like where he’s headed!

1 Like

Personally Good Sir @Reaperwright88 I do prefer the Top one If i do say so myself!!!
(Encouragement: Come On People VOTE!!!)
P.S. Keep Going with this Marvelous Work of Yours Sir!!!

1 Like

I’ll second that motion, the top looks better to me. If my memory serves this game had dimmer darker tones and hues. The bottom seems too bright.

1 Like

Well he’s done(ish) now, you didn’t vote on which Grunt you prefer…

yeah I’m going to re colour his shoes to match the top 1/2 of him, I try to match the colours but if I got too dark it loses the SH feel

Ladies and Gentlespoons, boys and earwigs I give you… The mechanic:

Ideas and suggestions are always welcome :smile:
Things may be a bit slow over the next couple of days as I’m a workingman :tm: :grin:

I have no objection to multiple posts when there are models involved.

It’s when you end up having multiple comments from the same person in a row that things start to get a bit messy. Models are fine, in fact I’d prefer it as it makes it easier to link :tongue:

1 Like

I’m back, and here’s my afternoons work:

also a note, I’m changing the class title of the mechanic to an engineer, I’m planning on using the mechanic class in place of the medical unit (as everything is a machine and mechanics fix machines :smile: )
also if anyone would like to see me make something the just ask

I'll now explain the above picture:
  • work bench is the table that Krunk is stood as, so far I’ve made one upgrade by adding a screen (like he’s working from a CAD model) but will think of idea’s if the vanilla has more than one upgrade
  • The tool bench is pre built, may make it so that the tools are craftable and will aid in some way (and yes that’s a sledgehammer…it’s for when things go wrong :smiling_imp:)
  • the bench behind is his planning table ( should unlock epic constructions or make crafting super fast)
    and finally a gas bottle for his acetylene torch (mmmm burny makes things cut faster)
1 Like

love the sci-fi themed workbench… and the terminal is very sweet as well… A+ effort @Reaperwright88

1 Like

What will your buildings look like in this mod?

1 Like

Could you tell me where this is from?

1 Like

Metal Arms:Glitch in the System

2 Likes

I’m aiming for like a junk building effect, like its made from scrap metal, so it’ll look a bit rusty and have a slapped together look, though there were some buildings in Droid Town so I may copy those the best I can, It depends which one looks best implemented next to the terrain and the minions/craftables

@Wice yup like crobo said its metal arms: glitch in the system, I really do recommend digging out that ps2 grabbing a copy and trying it as it’s just brilliant, also do you wish to vote on which one of the grunts you prefer?
@Crobo thank you for informing him I’m never up that late (2am in UK)
Oh and a general thing, I may try to (if I can code it) make Krunk say one of his famous phrases when you make him craft something( something along the lines of “it’s some kind of f*^($&g custom jobby but of course I can craft it”

Thanks for the answer

Hey man that’s the beauty of an international community. :wink: